Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  (Read 116265 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Similar to the Soho Walkup Thread, this is a place to post weekly updates for girls to see, girls to avoid, and any tips you might have. Full reviews can be posted in the East England Review section, or if you don't want to write a full review you can simply leave a mini review with relevant info below. Following are the main Oriental SPs and locations in Cambridge, whose details can be found with the search function. If you find any other locations or SPs, please feel free to add.

* Fabei Oriental on VivaStreet aka Miko_Japan on AW: Near the train station, but seems to have closed shop. Maybe they will re-emerge at some point?
* Mill Road Massage
* Rainbow Candy
* Cherry Flowers
* Yoyo Cambridge

Offline JayEZ2K

Mill Rd this week has Yoko and someone else. Yoko has a pretty-ish face, breast cleavage showing, but somewhat dumpy body. Not terrible mind you, but unless you like MILFs, B2B is out IMO. Probably 45+ years old. Massage was good and relaxing, and when she added more pressure it got better. Downside is she was going through the same circuit of techniques which got a bit repetative, but still felt good. Extras: About 40 minutes in she abruptly asked if I wanted a HE with zero teasing or build up, but I figured fine. But then she wanted the payment up front, which would require me to get up and pay her, breaking the relaxed state. So I passed and decided just to stick with the massage. The rest of the massage was delivered well, as before. She made a small request for a tip at the end... yeah right, lol. I just ignored that question. Service and everything was friendly. Pro-tip: If you want a HE, I would recommend folding your pants neatly and leave 20 quid blatantly hanging out of your pants pocket.

Batman2019

Do you know other kind of service? I m looking for some agency like london who has beautiful girl. I prefer spend more but get much quality

Offline CamJon

Do you know other kind of service? I m looking for some agency like london who has beautiful girl. I prefer spend more but get much quality

Just use adultwork and cross check with reviews on here. Don't pollute this thread it's for posting details on whose working the Cambridge massage parlors.

Offline jakes

Rainbow Candy this week

Didn’t get a name, limited Engrish spoken.

Short, quite pretty, small tits huge nipples, quite slim.  Happy to do french kissing, deep OWO, and reverse oral and rimming on her, she played with my ass.  Good value half hour for £60

Offline Jonno 0930

What part of Cambridge is rainbow candy.

Offline CamJon

Rainbow Candy is further down mill road than the massage shop.

Offline EquineLover

If mill rd shop is on your left, you carry on? Or behind you?

Offline CamJon

Behind. Bottom line it's not far, if you want the address make a booking.

Offline JayEZ2K

Rainbow Candy this week

Short, quite pretty, small tits huge nipples, quite slim.  Happy to do french kissing, deep OWO, and reverse oral and rimming on her, she played with my ass.  Good value half hour for £60
Wow, sounds like an excellent punt and VFM. What would you estimate her age to be?

Offline Jonno 0930

Heads up if you're thinking of going to Mill Rd on Saturday it will be very busy because of the winter fair.

Offline Cambridgy

Similar to the Soho Walkup Thread, this is a place to post weekly updates for girls to see, girls to avoid, and any tips you might have. Full reviews can be posted in the East England Review section, or if you don't want to write a full review you can simply leave a mini review with relevant info below. Following are the main Oriental SPs and locations in Cambridge, whose details can be found with the search function. If you find any other locations or SPs, please feel free to add.

* Fabei Oriental on VivaStreet aka Miko_Japan on AW: Near the train station, but seems to have closed shop. Maybe they will re-emerge at some point?
* Mill Road Massage
* Rainbow Candy
* Cherry Flowers
* Yoyo Cambridge
Not back until next week but how about adding Linda - External Link/Members Only
40yo - Fake D tits - great Thai massage and HR. Has the odd helper in...

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:20:20 am by Cambridgy »

Offline Jamie62

I have seen her three times and reviewed this Linda. No sign of anything extra.. In fact offered to refer me to her friend. Massage was passable.

Offline Jamie62

But I would add

External Link/Members Only

She does a great full body massage. With the option of her being naked and happy ending. Looks sweet too.

Offline the_exile

What part of Cambridge is rainbow candy.

My review of Mandy should give you a good idea where it is.

Offline JayEZ2K

Rainbow Candy this week

Cheers and thanks for reporting on this one jakes. Although I'm not 100% certain she's the same girl I saw, who had large breasts. The girl I saw was about 40+ facially (but looked younger at certain angles). Body was younger, early 30's, moderately big enhanced breasts but nicely done, nice proportions, nice skin. Pretty face, although some sun spots and had plastic work done, or at least her lips, I think. Service very good and she seemed willing as you described, although I prefer vanilla most of the time. After a difficult week I found some much needed relief in a excellent punt, left with a big smile, feeling happy and warm.  :drinks:

Offline Cambridgy

But I would add

She does a great full body massage. With the option of her being naked and happy ending. Looks sweet too.

I’ll try and get in there next week and review - not sure whether you caught her at an off moment or maybe I got lucky...flipped with an obvious hard on which she then offered to take care of...

Offline Cambridgy

I’ll try and get in there next week and review - not sure whether you caught her at an off moment or maybe I got lucky...flipped with an obvious hard on which she then offered to take care of...

Shit sorry - replied to the wrong post...

Offline JayEZ2K

This week:
NH: Has a Coco and Lyada/Lydia(?)
RC: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=232419.msg2369680#msg2369680 Rated a neutral due to looks. Not hideous, but maybe the other locations will have someone more attractive working.

Offline JayEZ2K

Currently touring: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216182.msg2192371#msg2192371

In addition to the 80hh/120h might charge an extra +30 for full service, so I would recommend confirming that.

Offline EquineLover

Saw Coco this morning at Mill Rd. would estimate late 30’s, probably a size 8, boobs very nice. Stripped fully for B2B, and my wandering hands found she was very wet. Starting fingering her and she suddenly started OWO on me until I came. She didn’t ask for any extra for that surprise!

She’s here for the rest of the week, maybe next as well.

Batman2019

is coco in the mill road shop massage?

Offline JayEZ2K

Saw Coco this morning...
Sounds like you had a great time! I saw her about the same time, but made the mistake of assuming I wouldn't want B2B. From my notes: Coco at Mill Rd Massage. Petite and slim, pretty face. Estimate approximately 40 yo. The only other girl there (other than Lan) that I've seen so far that I would want to do B2B with. Shy personality, but friendly. Massage was Positive: Good pressure with a variety of techniques for the whole body without getting bored. HE was neutral though. No build up for the HE, but just asked if extras were wanted. (I don't know why all girls lately have just asked rather than teasing. The build up is one of the best parts.) As for the HE, it was too objective oriented, rather than teasing and slowly taking time to build up. Groping her over the clothes was ok. She said she'll be here for a few weeks so I might return in the hopes of a better B2B session as per EL above.

Batman2019

But I would add

is she young?

Offline Dick Emeroids

Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Jamie62

Odd question. Mid 30s would be my guess. Went again this week. A lot of oil used which is fragrant.

Offline EquineLover

Odd question. Mid 30s would be my guess. Went again this week. A lot of oil used which is fragrant.

He is fixated on any mention of the Cambridge scene, almost bordering on stalker behaviour.

Offline Jamie62

Not quite sure what you mean by this. Cambridge is in my area so I comment and review on my activities.

Offline EquineLover

Not quite sure what you mean by this. Cambridge is in my area so I comment and review on my activities.

Not you, batman2019. You were commenting on his post, I answered you.

Offline Jamie62

Lol. Thanks for the clarification

Offline EquineLover

No problem :)
Read his posts and you will see what I mean.

Offline JayEZ2K

RC was quite good this week. Reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233316.msg2379337#msg2379337

Also, thanks to RR for pointing out that the more expensive option with younger girls (late to early 30's) has returned. I haven't been able to confirm their location, but I strongly suspect it's the same outfit as before. External Link/Members Only

is she young?
Hello Batman2019, can you post some reviews/mini reviews for any girls you see at the massage shops or other locations, as posted above in this thread?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 11:11:45 pm by JayEZ2K »

Batman2019

Hi i m not really much into punting i have been single for one year so i started go to the Massage in mill road, but i m not going anymore actually I just tried a duo with olina girls in london but for me it was very dissappointed not actually for the girl but for my expection...i like reading the forum sometimes but i m taking a break from punting

Offline MrLemon

The more expensive option has moved to pentlands court and the girl this week is a dud. looks young but heavy baby damage and not keen to engage in much but the robot massage, oral and make you cum quick trick.

Offline JayEZ2K

The more expensive option has moved to pentlands court and the girl this week is a dud. looks young but heavy baby damage and not keen to engage in much but the robot massage, oral and make you cum quick trick.
That sucks. IMO, they tend to be poor VFM and more likely to have poor service. The only thing they have going for them is younger oriental girls, which is a rarity, and sometimes service can be good. Thanks for being the first to review them after they came back, I will avoid this week.

Hi i m not really much into punting i have been single for one year so i started go to the Massage in mill road, but i m not going anymore actually I just tried a duo with olina girls in london but for me it was very dissappointed not actually for the girl but for my expection...i like reading the forum sometimes but i m taking a break from punting
Do you have any notes on girls you've seen at Mill Road Massage that you can share? Could you write a review for the Olina duo in the London section? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Batman2019

In mill road i have seen only 2 girls one i don't know the name but it was looking young very small boobs but great ass she was happy to strip and doing a very good b2b but no kiss and she offered blowjob to me for 50 and the other girl was Lan...as i said i don't have much experience about punting. The olina duo was donna and sarah i just get very disappointed because nobody told me i could cum only 2 times Donna refused anal and deep throat because she said my dick was too big...(or maybe because she was lazy) and the girl were too chatty...except when they where sucking my dick together they were talking too much for this very negative experience i stopped punting...i was thinking to try trixie but she is a time waster and mata is too old...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:46:50 pm by Batman2019 »

Offline Cambridgy

But I would add

She messed me around today! Anna confirmed a 12:00 meet but went totally quiet - whoever was enjoying her at the time well done - but it’s a bit shit when there’s not the courtesy to cancel from her.
She’d asked me to meet at “Linda’s” External Link/Members Only up by CRC who was very apologetic. Sorry if I freaked the guy out heading in for his 12:10!!

Offline JayEZ2K

Sounds like they double booked on accident, or had some other screw up. So the options around there are Linda and Anna, and Phathumma nearby as well. I haven't been myself, but would like to for completeness for the area.

Offline the_exile

RC this week is Nicola, 40s but nice body, friendly and good service.

Offline Cambridgy

Sounds like they double booked on accident, or had some other screw up. So the options around there are Linda and Anna, and Phathumma nearby as well. I haven't been myself, but would like to for completeness for the area.

Just for clarification Phathumma and Anna are one and the same.
I’ll get around to trying her and give feedback.

“Linda by CRC” - (it gets confusing as there are two Linda’s in Cambridge) is always good IMO.

Offline JayEZ2K

Just for clarification Phathumma and Anna are one and the same.
I’ll get around to trying her and give feedback.

“Linda by CRC” - (it gets confusing as there are two Linda’s in Cambridge) is always good IMO.
Thanks, added to my notes for when I visit.

Cheers
Thanks, I might be able to get one more punt in before the holidays. (I might be absentee until the new year.)

Offline Cambridgy

Thanks, added to my notes for when I visit.

Cheers Thanks, I might be able to get one more punt in before the holidays. (I might be absentee until the new year.)

Just a note about “Linda by CRC” not pushing too hard gets results. First time flipped with towel - I had an obvious HO that she offered to deal with. Second time - two shots topless HR. Third time fully naked HR, tit sucking etc. I lost a bit of interest at this point but for those willing to go gently I’m sure FS would be an option.

Offline Jamie62

Although I have been referred to both numbers 30 & 34 when enquiring. Only been to 34 - twice

Offline randyrobert

Not strictly touring as she is a Cambridge Oriental staple

Did think of going to Rainbow candy today texted them to see who was on-Nicole-but no info on her apart from 32D -then get follow-up text asking when I was coming.

But then I thought for the same 30min price I could see Nickybeauty (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) -at least a known quantity rather than a pig-in the-poke (I had not seen her before-but several positive UKP reports of this Thai) so that’s what I did.

She asked me if I had seen Oriental girls before -I fessed up-and she helped me undress while she rubbed her body over me and felt for my dick. Then on to the bed and started with back massage (not the real deal as in Mill Road) but a bit of ball tickling to get me interested and a bit of b to b, then turned over for some nice covered oral (do you want it hard or gentle she asked-apparently younger guys like it hard).

Asked her to sit on my face “no fingers” but gave up soon as she had injured her knee in the gym. Then a bit of 69 and she squatted over my cock and rode me and I played with her tits till I came.

We did have a chat and I mentioned that there were several Chinese places in Cambridge and not on AW. She was unaware. She said she only uses AW-she tried Vivastreet and got a lot of "lower class" clients from there.

She also mentioned that some years ago she had been visited by the local plod-they just wanted to check her nationality and prove that she was in possession of the phone whose number was in the ad and that she could in front of them access her own profile. She did all that and they were on their way saying if you get any trouble just call them

Anyway it was all  pretty nice but prefer a more GFE-more kissing and cuddling  while the girl plays with my dick. Maybe next time-or maybe I will bite the bullet and go to Rainbow Candy just to see what it is like.

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks for reporting on Nicky, and interesting backstory with the plod. Good to know they left her alone after everything checked out. And AFAIK, Nicky is a staple in the area, so always good to include her as one of the options.

As for RC, the_exile reported this week's girl as "Nicola, 40s but nice body, friendly and good service."

Mill Rd has Coco and Sandy. I didn't see what Sandy looked like, and ended up seeing Coco again. The massage was an hour long, very high quality deep tissue and therapeutic, and finished with a HE, which I got her to go real slow, edging me and taking about 10 minutes before finally releasing. More massage and I was on my way feeling great.

Offline the_exile

Anyway it was all  pretty nice but prefer a more GFE-more kissing and cuddling  while the girl plays with my dick. Maybe next time-or maybe I will bite the bullet and go to Rainbow Candy just to see what it is like.

RC is probably like most Chinese flats it's lucky dip who will be working that week. But as has been mentioned it is not very discreet.

Offline the_exile

RC this week is Shan(?) tall-ish, 30s, friendly, good service though was reminded a couple of times that time was running out.

Definitely others in the house music on downstairs and people talking, but didn't see anyone else while I was there.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:38:49 am by the_exile »

Offline randyrobert

Yeah I saw Shan-wanted to try out Rainbow Candy-phoned and told girl was from Singapore 34C 24 year old-bollocks she was from Taiwan and with a broad face-not unattractive but my guess older.

But good service, started with soft massage-and separating my but cheeks to let the air in-but if you want better go to Mill Road-except here you know you will get real deal. Gentle swipes and reach under to tickle my balls and cock then turns me over for b to b and nipple tease-both ways. But her real strength was gentle OWO, licking down the shaft and balls in her mouth. We fucked in cow-girl but he complained I was too big so finished off in mish. She was very flirty, but who believes WG complements? She is only there until Sunday and does not know if she will come back.

This means that you never know what you will get-maybe we should set up a Monday TOFTT rota  for these places to try out new talent.

PS phoned Mill road to see who was "on" the memsab had to consult the rota to know-suggests high turnover. Any volunteers?

Offline the_exile

Yeah I saw Shan-wanted to try out Rainbow Candy-phoned and told girl was from Singapore 34C 24 year old-bollocks she was from Taiwan and with a broad face-not unattractive but my guess older.

But good service, started with soft massage-and separating my but cheeks to let the air in-but if you want better go to Mill Road-except here you know you will get real deal. Gentle swipes and reach under to tickle my balls and cock then turns me over for b to b and nipple tease-both ways. But her real strength was gentle OWO, licking down the shaft and balls in her mouth. We fucked in cow-girl but he complained I was too big so finished off in mish. She was very flirty, but who believes WG complements? She is only there until Sunday and does not know if she will come back.

This means that you never know what you will get-maybe we should set up a Monday TOFTT rota  for these places to try out new talent.

PS phoned Mill road to see who was "on" the memsab had to consult the rota to know-suggests high turnover. Any volunteers?

Glad you had a good time. Yes, there is always that problem that you don't know who you will get but part of the fun too!

Offline Jamie62

Back in the area next week checked out gumtree for Cambridge action. Three separate adverts and names but all located on minerva way. Struck me as odd