Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Minx - currently NG9 but says Derby  (Read 690 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7009519) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline EclipseBlue

External Link/Members Only

Should have paid attention to the reds already against this one, but kept looking and thinking how bad could it be.

£60 for 15 mins agreed and Stapleford postcode given, close to me which was the only other reason I thought it was worth checking her out, not too much time wasted travelling.

Text to say I was at postcode and given flat number, door opens, flat stinks of weed, but it's the girl from the pics, looks nice, agree services and she counts and goes and hides money.

When she comes back in the room, she shouts to another female who is apparently showering asking if she's ready, my hearts sinks, not going to get a surprise threesome. She says her friend will be ready shortly and it's her providing the service, I voice my disappointment but I've had something like this happen before, so I cut my losses and walk out.

Other residents outside their flats chatting to each other, guess they no exactly what's going on in the flat (which had a key box so must be Airbnb etc ).

I know there was at least this other female in the flat, unknown if others too so, not happy but think I did the right thing.

Wish I'd gone to try the other girl opposite Boots instead.

Offline ZeroCount

"Cut your losses" as in walk out without asking for your money back, no idea what the girl you were about to get was going to be like, £60 down and zero services received?

Offline EclipseBlue

Not sure how many "high" individuals present, possibility of false reporting of assault....

Not sure what if any scam being perpetrated, and not interested in finding out.

Appreciate others may have acted differently, but simply can't be arsed with conflict.

Offline ZeroCount

Fair enough, I didn't really twig from what you'd written that the multiple women present had got you that concerned. I agree it's always worth playing it safe if the situation feels dodgy.