Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria Vivastreet ROM Leicester  (Read 1190 times)

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

Punt Took place last month

She has been on my list for ages and only recently got round to seeing her

I knew the pics were not really her but i thought they would at least resemble her , i was wrong. She is larger than i was expecting...
She does however have a nice firm body and lovely breasts but she is curvy

Young ,Very friendly and fresh and tested good when in 69 i gave her a good licking which she enjoyed , i cant remember if i slipped a finger in or not..

Her English is good but she did not want to engage in much convo, mentioned that she is only here for a few days and going back and may not come back ....yeah bullshit! as soon as they arrive they state "last day or last few days !" Typical

Was a 30 mins booking but i was done in 20 or 25 and was out the door as i did have somewhere to be

£60 paid for OW RO Sex in various positions

Those of you who know the group and location , yes its still the same place with plenty of parking around . All safe with no issues

A nice girl but i don't think i would see her again to be honest or maybe for a 15 mins P&D but that's it really as I've scratched that itch, i think i need to see Nina again as its been ages she was in the kitchen i noticed when i entered the place, not seen her since the transformation and also Elly if she ever comes back?

Online scutty brown

photos link back to Onlyfans, so stolen

Offline gbyld87

Yeah she's always been of the firm but curvy nature, but I passed her when she last returned to Leicester and noticed she'd piled on some weight while back home.  Nice girl though.

Offline 801

Yeah she's always been of the firm but curvy nature, but I passed her when she last returned to Leicester and noticed she'd piled on some weight while back home.  Nice girl though.

Yes firm and curvy, still a very nice looking girl you are right. Was nice doing her in doggy and grabbing a hold of her arse  :)

Offline Colindoe

Does she kiss?
I’ve read a few of her reviews but I can’t find any reference.

I seem to recall Elly liked a bit of tongue action, never seen Nina but I don’t think she ever has which is a shame 🤷🏽‍♂️

Offline gbyld87

Does she kiss?
I’ve read a few of her reviews but I can’t find any reference.

I seem to recall Elly liked a bit of tongue action, never seen Nina but I don’t think she ever has which is a shame 🤷🏽‍♂️

Nina puts in some pecks but it's not worth calling a kiss.

As far as I recall, Daria didn't kiss at all when I saw her. 

Offline leahcimw69

How much larger is she? Just wondering.

Offline 801

How much larger is she? Just wondering.

If comparing with the pictures on the ad , you will definitely notice. Id say 1 or 2 sizes up

Don't get me wrong she is still a nice looking young girl with a tight body