Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina owo cim included - Leicester  (Read 2690 times)

Offline 0116punter

External Link/Members Only

Booking and Communication

Booking was made via phone call, I gave her a bell and asked if she was available, she said yes, I asked her to send postcode, she sends postcode right away and I tell her i am 10 minutes away, she says okay, she also sent her price list, i confirmed £40 for 15 mins owo and cim. £40 for 15 mins owo and cim.

Dropped her a call, confirmed postcode and time via text, communications were fine. Residential area in West End. Location is a bit dodgy, I arrived and dropped her a text saying I was on the street, she called and came out onto the street lol, I saw her on the street and walked over to her, as I got close she began walking towards the ground floor flats and I followed, two guys standing outside the flats, awkward, she greets one of them. Tatty run down flats but i'm only there for a blow and go so not too fussed, no shower offered, did not see anyone else inside the flat to discreet once inside.

The girl

Average I would say, very small/skinny/scrawny if that is your thing, which I gathered from her photos, it's definitely her in the photos but her hair is different, back to original brunette colour. Did not see her naked and she did not even strip, kept all clothes on during the meet. She seemed very uninterested, maybe she had a long day and had had enough, who knows, barely any talk, which I did not mind to be honest, I just wanted a quick blowjob and to get back home lol.

The meet

As stated above, she met me on the street! Wearing nothing sexy, jeans and normal top, no effort with sexy clothing, once in the room i confirmed 15 mins with owo and cim, she showed me where to put my clothes and asked me to get naked on the bed, i said i want to stand she said okay, she sat on the bed and out came the baby wipes, jesus christ, the worst ive ever had with baby wipes, she must have pulled 3 out to clean the man downstairs, and i was clean! almost put me off the whole meet lol the cold feel and roughly cleaning the little man. She does say sorry as she can hear im not pleased about it, she then says tell me when youre about to cum. Blowjob below average, she has a half decent technique but not deepthroat, not enough suction either, but she has a half decent technique using hand wanking you off, while gently sucking you off, but a very light blowjob if that makes sense, and she never goes for long, she will suck for about 10-15 seconds then stop, and just use her hand for about 10 seconds, then switch back to blowjob to 10-15 seconds, then says 'baby cum', suck for longer then, i tell her, she does and i have to tell her, keep going dont stop keep going dont stop, just as im about to cum she stops, shit orgasm, would never return, cleaned up and dressed as quick as possible and left. Also, she is just not into it or enjoying it, very mechanical.

Dont waste your money lads, theres no way it could be a positive meet in my opinion, blowjob not worth paying for, and i cant imagine paying to fuck her unless i was super horny and no other decent options, basically if i was desperate.

Hopefully my next punt will be better, alexis_blows is a far better choice for £40 owo and cim in my opinion, great technique she has and you can tell she enjoys sucking dick.

Offline Bornslippy

sounds like one of those crap blowjobs where, in the back of your mind, you are trying to stay hard.....
Have to say photos show nice figure. although size 6 to 8 is my preference

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

Booking and Communication

Booking was made via phone call, I gave her a bell and asked if she was available, she said yes, I asked her to send postcode, she sends postcode right away and I tell her i am 10 minutes away, she says okay, she also sent her price list, i confirmed £40 for 15 mins owo and cim. £40 for 15 mins owo and cim.

Dropped her a call, confirmed postcode and time via text, communications were fine. Residential area in West End. Location is a bit dodgy, I arrived and dropped her a text saying I was on the street, she called and came out onto the street lol, I saw her on the street and walked over to her, as I got close she began walking towards the ground floor flats and I followed, two guys standing outside the flats, awkward, she greets one of them. Tatty run down flats but i'm only there for a blow and go so not too fussed, no shower offered, did not see anyone else inside the flat to discreet once inside.

The girl

Average I would say, very small/skinny/scrawny if that is your thing, which I gathered from her photos, it's definitely her in the photos but her hair is different, back to original brunette colour. Did not see her naked and she did not even strip, kept all clothes on during the meet. She seemed very uninterested, maybe she had a long day and had had enough, who knows, barely any talk, which I did not mind to be honest, I just wanted a quick blowjob and to get back home lol.

The meet

As stated above, she met me on the street! Wearing nothing sexy, jeans and normal top, no effort with sexy clothing, once in the room i confirmed 15 mins with owo and cim, she showed me where to put my clothes and asked me to get naked on the bed, i said i want to stand she said okay, she sat on the bed and out came the baby wipes, jesus christ, the worst ive ever had with baby wipes, she must have pulled 3 out to clean the man downstairs, and i was clean! almost put me off the whole meet lol the cold feel and roughly cleaning the little man. She does say sorry as she can hear im not pleased about it, she then says tell me when youre about to cum. Blowjob below average, she has a half decent technique but not deepthroat, not enough suction either, but she has a half decent technique using hand wanking you off, while gently sucking you off, but a very light blowjob if that makes sense, and she never goes for long, she will suck for about 10-15 seconds then stop, and just use her hand for about 10 seconds, then switch back to blowjob to 10-15 seconds, then says 'baby cum', suck for longer then, i tell her, she does and i have to tell her, keep going dont stop keep going dont stop, just as im about to cum she stops, shit orgasm, would never return, cleaned up and dressed as quick as possible and left. Also, she is just not into it or enjoying it, very mechanical.

Dont waste your money lads, theres no way it could be a positive meet in my opinion, blowjob not worth paying for, and i cant imagine paying to fuck her unless i was super horny and no other decent options, basically if i was desperate.

Hopefully my next punt will be better, alexis_blows is a far better choice for £40 owo and cim in my opinion, great technique she has and you can tell she enjoys sucking dick.

When did you see her?  I only ask because i saw her yesterday, and she still had red hair then  :unknown:

I agree the setup of walking out into the street it a bit offputting but to be honest i was watching a guy dealing drugs from across the road for 5 mins before i saw her so i don't think anyone around that immediate vicinity gives a shit.

Offline Bornslippy

So she's not skinny or scrawny? photos suggest a nice little figure

Offline gbyld87

She's very skinny.  I'd say slightly thinner than her photos suggest.

Offline Bornslippy

hpw odd. its usually the other way round

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Shame to hear you had a bad time, she does look quite fuckable

Had the review been positive I would have been up for a meet

Offline 0116punter

sounds like one of those crap blowjobs where, in the back of your mind, you are trying to stay hard.....

It wasn't great at all, she's just not good at sucking dick, plain and simple, i dont know how she has positive reviews on here

Offline 0116punter

I saw her a few days before this review, maybe she did have red hair lol, I can't remember that well now but she must have, my bad

Offline 0116punter

She is skinny / scrawny in my opinion mate, figure doesnt really mean much to me when i'm just getting a bj, but not my cup of tea for sex

Offline R125

Uncut nails and greasy hair is what I forgot to add to my review.