Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel Kitty  (Read 4065 times)

Hornydevil247

Venue: Incall at her place E14

Easy to get to as five minute walk from East India DLR

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Hazel a number of times and would not hesitate to recommend if you are after the ultimate girlfriend experience.

Round 1

Hazel greeted me in a new set of sexy underwear that showed off her great arse and started with DFK from the off and groping my cock and she unzipped my jeans and started sucking my cock for the next few minutes to the point I was about to come and I asked her stop as I didn't want to come so early.

We moved to the bed and resumed kissing at which Hazel is an expert in the art, deep and intense how I like it. I love licking pussy and we switched to reverse oral whilst Hazel sucked my cock, I licked  her sweet pussy but my hands were feeling left out so I fingered her pussy and arse at the same time which had her shouting in excitement and made her wet. I ended up coming in her mouth which she swallowed every drop.

Round 2

More DFK with Hazel and fingering her pussy made me hard again and this time she asked me to fuck her so it started off with MISH, then moved to doggy and I fucked hard till I came again. I pulled the condom off, cleaned up and resumed action by licking Hazel's pussy and fingering her at the same time till she came with a shudder.

Round 3

More DFK with Hazel and teasing and touching each other and I was hard again. I started fucking her again slowly MISH style with her legs over my shoulders and fucked her until I came again and ended our time with DFK and me fingering her till she came again.

Another great time with Hazel with more to come in the future.

Great girl who excels at what she does best. No hesitation in recommending her.

Great girl at a reasonable price and enjoys what she does

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great Review as usual HD :drinks:
I must see this girl....I love DFK and have been told by my punting mate that she is as good as it gets and gets very wet just kissing.... :cool:
She looks cute, looks like she has a great body and sexy face...is relaxed and horny.
I do love a responsive girl and a girl that enjoys CIM/Facial/Swallow ....add in the A-levels and she sounds like a dream punt! :P

Only problem for me is her location......a bit of a hike from Berkshire  :(

Offline Sedlmayer

Great Review as usual HD :drinks:
I must see this girl....I love DFK and have been told by my punting mate that she is as good as it gets and gets very wet just kissing.... :cool:
She looks cute, looks like she has a great body and sexy face...is relaxed and horny.
I do love a responsive girl and a girl that enjoys CIM/Facial/Swallow ....add in the A-levels and she sounds like a dream punt! :P

Only problem for me is her location......a bit of a hike from Berkshire  :(

"vaut le detour" as the Michelin Guide says. Now that's an idea - Michelin Guide to UK Prostitutes.....

Goofy85

I keep trying to book her but she never answers the phone.

Offline Lightoller

I keep trying to book her but she never answers the phone.

Best bet is to email her using the AW system - she's usually very responsive to those.

Hornydevil247

Thanks Cisco

She is well worth the journey. I guarantee you will leave with a smile on your face.  ;)

Cupnoodle

She tends not to work weekends if you are trying then. Just keep trying but probably best to email via AW or send her a text.

HD

Hornydevil247

Saw Hazel again yesterday.

Saw her light was on AW, quick text amid she confirmed she was free.

New venue not far from Holborn. Just as nice if not nicer than her last place in East India.

Hazel has changed her appearance with a darker hair shade which suits her well.

Lots of DFK, oral both ways, 69 during which time I fingered both her arse and pussy.

Shagging in various position, her on top, doggy and missionary and reverse cow girl and finished with anal.

3 pops with one of my favourite regulars. Left a happy man

:drinks:

password02

You are on a roll Mr HD247!!! Have you won the lottery? Do you actually work or just spend your day just FCKING!

Hornydevil247

Back at you Password.

I've not checked my numbers tonight. I could be have a winning ticket.

:D

domino131

How long were each of those bookings, out of interest?

She seems good, I've only heard good things about her.  Looks wise she doesn't seem amazing but I'm really leaning towards the opinion that service trumps looks any day.  A little pricier than some but I may give her a go.

Hornydevil247

I saw her yesterday for an hour but I have done a three hour booking with her and a few two hour bookings.

HD

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:17:54 am by Hornydevil247 »

mrhappypants

She is still holding £150 per hour I see.

Dave