Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese/Korean  (Read 2602 times)

Chrismans

Never been london before and always had a thing for Japanese/Korean which is pretty much impossible to find in the north. Lots if professional looking websites but the girls seem to good to be true I.e fake.

I'm looking for a young busty girl and broken English is always an advantage. Can anyone make a recommendation?

Thanks

vorian

It's pretty much impossible the find in the south as well. As far as real Japanese prossies go, I can't recall a single one being mentioned on here, it seems a holy grail in punting terms.

Now if you want a Romanian in London, well that's a different story.

Offline Quatro

Unfortunately a lot of Asian girls will claim to be one thing or another and unless you're very familiar with the region or check their passports you'll never know.

When I lived in Asia a fairly common bar conversation would go like this:

Chinese girl: Hey meester, what kind of girl you like?
Me: Korean girls
Chinese girl: I can be Korean!

Lots of Thai girls in London for sure, more specific than that is harder to find.

Offline pumps

Yes i agree with the poster above, even when your in asia its impossible to get your hands on korean/japanese girls (the most sort after girls in asia too). I think you have to actually go into said countrys to truely get a genuine jap/kor girl.

Offline mothra

I had an amazing punt with a Japanese student back in the 90s in Streatham sauna. It was even rarer back then, 70 quid for half but well worth as she was really into it. So much so I went back the following week for a second round.

vorian

I had an amazing punt with a Japanese student back in the 90s in Streatham sauna. It was even rarer back then, 70 quid for half but well worth as she was really into it. So much so I went back the following week for a second round.

Are you sure she was Japanese.

Offline mothra

Are you sure she was Japanese.

From her spoken English she had the Japanese accent to it, so yeah I'm 100% sure she's Japanese. When it comes to oriental Asians' English accent I'm pretty good at telling where they are from, that's unless they were born here.

waxman

You can find Japanese students working, it is worth ringing around those change once a week places. I have met lots of Japanese working there over the past five years.

error404

You can find Japanese students working, it is worth ringing around those change once a week places. I have met lots of Japanese working there over the past five years.

What do you mean ring around and where?

Offline Stav096

I do not know of any currently available and reliable Japanese providers in London, though there have been several in the past that worked as independents. None of them provided anything more than role-play and vanilla sex.

There is this girl that claims to be Jap but I am not sure how much of that is true:
External Link/Members Only

If you are on the ground, you may want to check-out New Maldon; it has the largest Korean community in western europe and you might get lucky with a little research, but it will require some effort.

However, you are unlikely to get what you want since the girls will be focused on, an get more from within the community of Jap/Korean expat and visiting business men.

yorkshire123

I do not know of any currently available and reliable Japanese providers in London, though there have been several in the past that worked as independents. None of them provided anything more than role-play and vanilla sex.

There is this girl that claims to be Jap but I am not sure how much of that is true:

If you are on the ground, you may want to check-out New Maldon; it has the largest Korean community in western europe and you might get lucky with a little research, but it will require some effort.

However, you are unlikely to get what you want since the girls will be focused on, an get more from within the community of Jap/Korean expat and visiting business men.

The girl you will see won't be the girl in the pictures.

External Link/Members Only (bottom of the page, bed shot)
Or google Ayaka Komatsu

Offline nervyfooker

You can find Japanese students working, it is worth ringing around those change once a week places....

can you recommend any of these places in central london
where the madam doesn't bullshit too much.links or phone
numbers please.

-----------------------------------------

i tried a place in Holborn (another punters recommendation-i knew pics
were obvious fakes btw)
but the comms and set up weren't great.

shortish version-all negatives
1.maid not the woman who answers the phone so
confusion getting into the building.
2.only 1 girl working
3.i was expected to wait 30 mins for customer to finish despite
me ringing up.
4.girl i was offered was chinese just about ok looking,close
to 40 yo and flushed from sex with previous punter, no evidence
of a shower and certainly no break between punters
5.i walked and booked a reliable plan B agency thai instead.

LL

Thanks for the warning about this place. I was tempted to book as they have a lot of good looking girls on their website.

waxman

What do you mean ring around and where?

Look up on AW, there are listings of the change once a week wg / student.

Offline Stav096

The girl you will see won't be the girl in the pictures.

External Link/Members Only (bottom of the page, bed shot)
Or google Ayaka Komatsu

Good one; just goes to show how hard it is to find the real thing inn London.