Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kay - 2 Lisle st, soho  (Read 979 times)

Offline piotrskut

the second half of my night of play and after almost being robbed by Sissy (review of that here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218729.0), i decided to take my own advice and have a suck/fuck session in a walk up.  saw some good comments on the board here about Kay on Lisle st so i thought i'd swing by and see if the old union jack was flying, and it was. I'm normally quite wary of walkups cos of the performance thing but i'd already had one disappointment so thought fuck it, so this being a walkup, i walked up. had to wait a few for kay to see to the guy before me and almost melted in the maids quarters before kay invites me in (they need fans in these places).  she's a lot taller than expected and a little older than the usual svetlanas and evas but still someone i'd notice in the street.  long blonde hair and a fairly cracking body, no bulges in the wrong places so happy days!

paid £40 (plus the obligatory £2 for the maid) for a 20 minute session and away we go, with her stripping off her bra to reveal some nice natural (but starting to feel the effects of gravity) tits.  started with some covered oral and despite my anxiety and lack of performance earlier, she managed to get the little lad standing up.  at this point off come the pvc knicks and she starts to ride me reverse.  watching that arse bounce up and down in the mirror was getting me right ready to blow, but i prefer to do that in mish, so over we swap and then she then starts in with the ole dirty talk, which is spot on and it wasn't long before i'd blown into the bag.  quick clean up and then on my merry way again.  A vanilla pump and dump (it IS a walkup) but great value for money and Kay's a real good performer.  would (and will) return next time i'm around the area with some cash to spend.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 05:19:27 pm by piotrskut »

Offline Chorley

the second half of my night of play and after almost being robbed by Sissy (review of that here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218729.0), i decided to take my own advice and have a suck/fuck session in a walk up.  saw some good comments on the board here about Kay on Lisle st so i thought i'd swing by and see if the old union jack was flying, and it was. I'm normally quite wary of walkups cos of the performance thing but i'd already had one disappointment so thought fuck it, so this being a walkup, i walked up. had to wait a few for kay to see to the guy before me and almost melted in the maids quarters before kay invites me in (they need fans in these places).  she's a lot taller than expected and a little older than the usual svetlanas and evas but still someone i'd notice in the street.  long blonde hair and a fairly cracking body, no bulges in the wrong places so happy days!

paid £40 (plus the obligatory £2 for the maid) for a 20 minute session and away we go, with her stripping off her bra to reveal some nice natural (but starting to feel the effects of gravity) tits.  started with some covered oral and despite my anxiety and lack of performance earlier, she managed to get the little lad standing up.  at this point off come the pvc knicks and she starts to ride me reverse.  watching that arse bounce up and down in the mirror was getting me right ready to blow, but i prefer to do that in mish, so over we swap and then she then starts in with the ole dirty talk, which is spot on and it wasn't long before i'd blown into the bag.  quick clean up and then on my merry way again.  A vanilla pump and dump (it IS a walkup) but great value for money and Kay's a real good performer.  would (and will) return next time i'm around the area with some cash to spend.
Many thanks for the review OP.   :hi: Good intel as I might go there at the weekend.

Offline joe diddley

Thanks skut. A very useful review. BTW as a Tintin reader of more than 50 years (reading some of them in French because not all of them were translated into English back in the 60s) I dig your avatar!  :thumbsup:

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review..this is a good punt and worth the adventure  ;)

Offline JayEZ2K

Glad you had a good time. That was very identical to my experience; after I went soft she got me hard again from OW from a 69-ish position, then rode me reverse cowgirl, mesmerizing me with her ass until I came. In Soho, Kay and Jenny were the best in this regards. They both had the ability to induce a comeback after going soft, which really demonstrates a high level of service that most ladies don't have. Some ladies switch to a HJ, which is a ok, but doesn't take as much skill, and generally isn't as satisfying. And with the worst ones, it's game over. If you still have anxiety, Jenny would be another good lady to see.