Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't punt, won't punt? Tips for recuperating  (Read 1856 times)

Offline sparkus

Without too much going into it, I had a road accident during the past week which involved stitches to thigh and hip for which I've been to avoid "contact sports" and heavy lifting until they dissolve (TBF the pain is quite manageable).

Unfortunately this coincides with two weeks off work and the missus flying overseas to see the family. So far I've had two utterly unmemorable visits to strip bars.

Has any experience of something similar? I can still do RO and chebs, I could probably pop with gentle OW. Are there actual SPs who can be instructed to "go easy"?

(Apologies if this is the ultimate First World Problems post...)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 02:27:56 am by sparkus »

Offline Billy no mates

I’m guessing you mean in London ?
(It’s where most of your reviews are)

Would you be looking for outcall, or can you still get around ?

Offline Stevelondon

Would it have to be someone you have not seen before.
I see Mya Lux (you reviewed recently) seems to have come back to the East End.
You did mention in your post you would return to see her, possibly, maybe, perhaps  :D

Offline estats

Personally, with health matters, I'd take the doctors advise and rest.

Patience is a virtue.

Offline fredhiggins

Patience is a virtue.
This Patience lady - any details? Is she really virtuous?

Offline Home Alone

Patience is a virtue.
Seconded.

One of the consequences of my congenital disability & subsequent medical history (over 76 years) is that I'm finally learning to listen to my body, esp. when it says, "Enough is enough."

Witness the following thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=363074.0 , esp. Reply # 41. Trying to punt the Monday after sustaining a fall is not the most sensible thing in any recovery plan.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Patience is a virtue.

Yeah same, echo this. You only get one body, you don’t wanna be that guy who has continuous body pain for the rest of their life for a short time of pleasure. I’d rest, there’s always gonna be some fine options, they won’t run away trust me.

Get well soon  :hi:

Offline sparkus

I’m guessing you mean in London ?
(It’s where most of your reviews are)

Would you be looking for outcall, or can you still get around ?

I'm just outside London now but work in the city a couple of days a week (though stuck at home), so London, Herts, Essex borders all good.  Won't risk outcalls.

Patience! Yes (part of the reason for the post), I told myself at the beginning that I should use this as an opportunity to take a breather from pinting and take stock/make plans etc.  That lasted two days sat at home.

It also occurred to me that it could be 'interesting' to punt non-penetratively (contact with stitches a no-no)...

Offline Billy no mates

I'm just outside London now but work in the city a couple of days a week (though stuck at home), so London, Herts, Essex borders all good.  Won't risk outcalls.

Patience! Yes (part of the reason for the post), I told myself at the beginning that I should use this as an opportunity to take a breather from pinting and take stock/make plans etc.  That lasted two days sat at home.

It also occurred to me that it could be 'interesting' to punt non-penetratively (contact with stitches a no-no)...

Girlfriend Emma or BiaMilf

External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Girlfriend Emma or BiaMilf

Bia looks superb. Even some P&D Latinas are skilled enough to bring you off orally.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I feel I should say what Ive been saying to elderly parents and in laws recentley  :D :D :D

Dont do anything !!! take it easy and get better do some reserch on here and AW make a new Hotlist ready for the day youre up for it again ...

:unknown:  Work out why PM facilty has been taken from many of us even though we have made reveiws ( 4 months ago my last one, punted but no new ones :hi: )  contributed with posts :(

I occasionly sent Pms to members after they had made posts ( and been leapt on by some other opionated members)  and some times gave candid advice from my 40 plus years of punting  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: bit demorizing putting stuff up . to then get it knocked about ..Shit happens and arseholes make more of it sadly....sorry off topic there  ;)

Walk round Soho and make a day trip to the places youve scouted when better punt .... thats exercise day out and all most punting too :hi:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 10:43:24 am by GreyDave »

Offline Mr Sinister

Unfortunately this coincides with two weeks off work and the missus flying overseas to see the family. So far I've had two utterly unmemorable visits to strip bars.

Unlucky, but find something non-sexual related to fill the void(no not crack) and rest up with all that free time you have and boredom that comes with it you are being driven by your compulsions.

Offline LLPunting

Sorry to hear about the accident, hope it wasn't your fault.

Avoid establishments where awkward table heights or crappy beds might make taking up position or dismounting risk you ripping stitches. 

No reviewed ladies in your locale that you haven't tried yet?

Offline webpunter

It serves you right having unmemorable trips to lappy bars
IMO the only time its vaguely worth doing these is as a warm up when you have a punt lined up a while later

It cant be any more exertion having some massage burd tug you off [gently] than bashing one out yourself
I'd pick an experienced masseuse & maybe mention the RTA limited activity etc
Lying on your back legs akimbo for a HJ should be OK

For the 'finish' one semi reg massage burd used to put the towel on a wide armchair & she'd kneel on a cushion or two
Oil up her rack & give me a supa dupa oilyTW
Not exactly strenuous [for me]

You could try this place
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=363479.0
I havent been, too much of a trek from home
Will try & visit when next on the M1 / north part of the m25 
Good luck on your recovery & what a bummer when you have a 2 week window of opportunity there for the taking  :dash:

Offline lillythesavage

Without too much going into it, I had a road accident during the past week which involved stitches to thigh and hip for which I've been to avoid "contact sports" and heavy lifting until they dissolve (TBF the pain is quite manageable).

Has any experience of something similar? I can still do RO and chebs, I could probably pop with gentle OW. Are there actual SPs who can be instructed to "go easy"?

(Apologies if this is the ultimate First World Problems post...)

I hope you got reasonable treatment if you needed an Ambulance, a friend of my son lay in the road for 3.5 hours, it was only 3.5 hours because a family member called a private ambulance  :dash:.

The GF father waited over 7 hours after a fall at home, he bled to death.

Good luck with the recovery, is not the second one in recent years? Echo the others, take the rest, requiring another visit to hospital in the current strikes and failings is probably best avoided  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

If you do punt in such a situation Sparkus I’d reckon going for a regular might be your safest bet. One less thing to worry about. Anyway, get better soon mate.

Offline chatbite

Maybe worth looking for girls who specify 'disabled clients' in their likes list. Obviously an injury isn't the same as a disability but if there are girls out there who truly offer that service they may be quite skilled when it comes to adapting to a clients individual limitations :hi:

Offline sparkus

Thanks for all the supportive comments (I wasn't fishing...).

Something similar happened previously but I didn't seek hospital treatment. During a punt I managed to dislodge a scab on my knee and it gushed blood all over her sheets. Fortunately she was not only OK with it but had a decent first aid kit!

Offline stampjones

Hey mate - sorry to hear about your accident. Hope it heals up soon and you can get back in the game

Offline Bonker

You could try a tranny.
It will probably hurt like hell but it may take your mind off the pain in your thigh.

Offline webpunter

Quote of the month  :yahoo: :lol:

You could try a tranny.
It will probably hurt like hell but it may take your mind off the pain in your thigh.

Edit: checking how you arrived at probably  ;)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 01:00:48 am by webpunter »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I made the mistake of trying to punt too soon after a hernia op.

The lass was someone I'd seen before so was happy albeit she told me that if she hadn't known me there was no chance she'd have seen me.

With hindsight it was a dumb move on my part.  :dash: :dash:

ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR !!!  :hi: :hi:

Offline alabama1

If it was me, i would choose a girl that like's RO, and just stick to pleasuring her.

Offline tp69

Yank out a stitch and you're going to feel like a proper tool, and waste your cash. Give it a couple of weeks. I recently lasted a whole month, it can be done.

Offline sparkus

If it was me, i would choose a girl that like's RO, and just stick to pleasuring her.

I'm not aware of any who provide that as an only service.  I could even do a 69 at no risk (or a OW to completion).

The healing stitches are just too close to the intimate area to be safe from risk of fluids etc.

Offline alabama1

I'm not aware of any who provide that as an only service.  I could even do a 69 at no risk (or a OW to completion).

The healing stitches are just too close to the intimate area to be safe from risk of fluids etc.
I am pretty sure that most WG's would offer this service. It's easy money for them. No wear n' tear on their bodies either.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I am pretty sure that most WG's would offer this service. It's easy money for them. No wear n' tear on their bodies either.
A chance for them to catch up on admin as well.   :D

Offline webpunter

Lets hope they've got an equity card
You might get somewhere coz they dont have to look at you
 ;) :D

Offline Marmalade

For recommendations surely the question should be posted in the appropriate regional section. Beyond that, give the woman clear and reasonable instructions. If she is unable or unwilling to follow them: unfuckinglucky.  :sarcastic: