Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bedford  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Zeberde

Bedford is the worst location to punt. Deserted…

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have you been drinking? What is the point of this thread? especially as Bedford is in East England and you punt in the Midlands.   :unknown:

Offline standardpostage

Just had a look on Adultwork.com. (within a 5 mile radius)

There's loads  :)

Offline big-al93

It might not be a great place to punt, but it's far from the worst. On AW along there are 42 profiles within 10 miles of the MK42 postcode area, There are 2 within 10 miles of my postcode area.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 08:10:45 pm by big-al93 »

Offline Lewis

Maybe he means the van, not the location.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Its a bit of a tip in many ways best avoided;(...

Offline big-al93

In which case it's a classic, even the rascal is going up in value. Good for a bit of coq au vin!!

And still better than an LDV.

Offline ulstersubbie

Bedford used to be a pleasant town from what I remember (80's), Luton on the other hand......   :scare:

Offline Stevelondon

What is it with this thread and vans  :D

Offline B4bcock

What is it with this thread and vans  :D

Don't worry, Steve, it's a passing phase.  It's only in Transit.

Offline Stevelondon

:dash:        :D

Offline marc_hotsteppa

You have to wonder what drives people to post threads like this  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

You have to wonder what drives people to post threads like this  :D
Yeah not much "mileage" in it  :hi:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Yeah not much "mileage" in it  :hi:

Let's hope he fills his tank up otherwise he'll be on the road to nowhere.

And in his case it seems all roads DON'T lead to Bedford  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

Someone will CONNECT the dots and MASTER the subject, maybe we will get DAILY van posts and TRAFFIC reports.

Talking of classic vans, anyone seen the Hybrid vans built on the new London taxi chassis. Nailed on classic in tears to come.

Offline Stevelondon

I think some of the experts on here should get together and think of a way to end this thread.
That would be a PANEL then.

Online mr.bluesky

I think some of the experts on here should get together and think of a way to end this thread.
That would be a PANEL then.

You could have  Dick Van Dyke , Ruud Van Nistelroy , Virgil Van Dijk , and Denise Van Outen on the panel   :D

Online mr.bluesky

Talking of classic vans, anyone seen the Hybrid vans built on the new London taxi chassis. Nailed on classic in tears to come.

Did you know London taxis are made in Ansty Coventry   :dance:

Offline Blackpool Rock

You could have  Dick Van Dyke , Ruud Van Nistelroy , Virgil Van Dijk , and Denise Van Outen on the panel   :D
How about Phil Foden  :D

Offline myothernameis

Know of someone who used a van for sex, and were not allowed to mention her  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Online mr.bluesky

Offline Lewis

Know of someone who used a van for sex, and were not allowed to mention her  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Is that the one who tried it on the front wing and ended up with a van aerial disease?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Is that the one who tried it on the front wing and ended up with a van aerial disease?
Or the barebacker who got pregnant as the coil was knackered

Offline big-al93

Why are we not allowed to mention her? I wouldn't personally want to advertise the barebacking skank  :vomit: :vomit: and realise that discussion of BB is not encouraged, but I've read twice on here that we are not allowed to mention this particular "lady".

Was there a rule made especially for her?

Offline myothernameis

Why are we not allowed to mention her?

Think the mod's don't want to give her any publicity

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why are we not allowed to mention her? I wouldn't personally want to advertise the barebacking skank  :vomit: :vomit: and realise that discussion of BB is not encouraged, but I've read twice on here that we are not allowed to mention this particular "lady".

Was there a rule made especially for her?
You've answered your own question, it's not an official rule but why would anyone want to give her free publicity.   :unknown:  Except those who are into that sort of thing of course.

Offline Captainhowdy666

I recently worked in Harlow.
I feel sorry anyone living in that area, barren for bush.