Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adorable Sarah - Ilford  (Read 1340 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852996) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline summerwinter

External Link/Members Only

Com: Fast by phone
Location: In a shed behind a house on quiet residential street close to Ilford station. Plenty of on-street parking
House: The flat is very filthy, the bed sheet have not been washed for at least six months. I should have picked this red flag.
Girl: AW photos not accurate at all. She is mid 20s, natural size EE boobs, at least two rows of belly fat. Strong BV stink coming from her armpit and down below. I dont know what I was thinking, should have left immediately..
Meet: Start with OW, I did not ask for OWO. She was on top for 3 mins and then mish for 3 mins, the stink is very strong. It only been 15 mins and then her maid shout outside the door time up. I told her I paid for 30 mins, suddenly she speak no english and only repeat "sorry, time is up". The condom is covered in thick white cottage cheese  :vomit: :vomit:
Price: 60 for 30 mins. I only stayed for 15 mins.

Guys, this is surreal, I am speechless how bad this went. I had two very bad punts in a row, this is getting ridiculous

Offline kaj314

Yikes...hope you're getting yourself checked buddy.

Offline sparkus

Christ, that's grim.  I was cursing some recent forays but nothing compared to this.

Offline arrow0404

Wow horrendous experience, surprisingly the profile has vanished

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @summerwinter

Can you share further why you continued with the punt; to say I am baffled is an understatement. This is beyond grim ... sickening in fact. And yeah best get ya self checked out mate!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline king tarzan

why did you proceed if negativity is slapping you across the face in the first place???

Cucumber thinking is the most of pathetic excuses i find generally..

use you eyes and mind AND LEAVE...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

If you want a proper punt, my advice punt higher up the scale for quality.. this brothel nonsense i left behind years ago..
better to pay a bit more and go for the independents who advertise on AW and agencies...
1 to 2 women to a place and reasonable prices is the way to go.. otherwise this nonsense keeps reoccurring in rundown shabby areas of london.

Offline summerwinter

I was thinking with my cock not my brain.. initially it was just a very weak whiff. And she didn't take off her Jean until after the OWO..

Anyhow I take this as lesson and have calendared test in a month from now.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:31:30 am by summerwinter »

Offline king tarzan

I was thinking with my cock not my brain.. initially it was just a very weak whiff. And she didn't take off her Jean until after the OWO..

move up the chart, you will find less negative experiences.. still be cautious though as negative experiences are everywhere, but lesser up the chart..