Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelmsford Russian brothel approx location?  (Read 2258 times)

Offline mrx007

Planning to see one of these girls and working from the "well documented" Russian brothel in Chelmsford. Can anyone give me a rough idea where it is and if there's parking nearby?

Thanks

Offline TheBSG

I put some parking advice in this thread here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161344.msg1740216#msg1740216

Hopefully it makes sense!

If you're coming over the army and navy flyover go straight over at next roundabout and its pretty much immediately after the roundabout on the left
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 12:06:56 pm by TheBSG »

Offline mrx007

I found it a nightmare to find and had to reschedule.

Glad I saw Mel though, fuck me what a cutie, review to follow.

Offline TheLastSamuari

any website for the curent offerings / prices ? i cant access your reviews :(

Offline Hackneylad1

any website for the curent offerings / prices ? i cant access your reviews :(

Mel has not been around for months. Her profile is currently parked in Cornwall.
Also the brothel in Chelmsford hasnt operated for months. Real shame

Offline masseyferguson

There's regularly a Russian or two in Ipswich these days ( incl I believe one called Mel or something similar ? ), is it the same setup just moved on from Chelmsford ?

Offline Hackneylad1

There's regularly a Russian or two in Ipswich these days ( incl I believe one called Mel or something similar ? ), is it the same setup just moved on from Chelmsford ?

Its possible - they had a few locations and the girls rotated through them. Normally town centre new appartments.

Any links, I did a search and couldn't find any Russian girls within 2 miles of IP1. The profiles are easy to identify along with badly photoshopped pics even though some girls do not need them.

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this one of them, think she's been in Ipswich ? Now Colchester apparently.

No, you're right, the rest don't seem to be about now.... maybe on a break ?

Offline Hackneylad1

And now Norwich. Could well be the same setup. Dont recognise the girl but as ususl with these setups they come and go. Then some come back. Mel did this before. Away for a few months then back when she needed the money.

Offline Hackneylad1

And here is the link to the new one External Link/Members Only

Can't work out why she didn't use the old one here External Link/Members Only
Someone logged into it early July.

Looking at the AW reviews on the new profile it clearly was being used by someone called Emma at the end of last year whilst Mel was still active on her old profile.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 01:31:30 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline Hackneylad1

In fact here are the reviews for Emma when she was using that profile

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15557

judging from the 5ft 10 height I would say that was definately not Mel but I do remember the pics now as someone said she looked quite masculine.