Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett Star - Preston  (Read 2113 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5904492) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Feetsteve

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not reviewed in ages so having a catch up of the last few months

Met with Scarlett in January in a flat in Preston, £160 for the hour

No problem booking same day by text, and answered the door in nice underwear, god looking, not QUITE as hot as in her pictures, but still fit.

Went for a tie and tease session, she tied my arms up with her stockings (hot!) and blindfolded me. Then she teased with all over with her hands and mouth, great OWO.

Finished up being untied, and finished in doggy with a great view of her arse.

Good meet, and will go again

I did see her last year and had a great watersports session as well if you’re into that

Offline cheshireknobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not reviewed in ages so having a catch up of the last few months

Met with Scarlett in January in a flat in Preston, £160 for the hour

No problem booking same day by text, and answered the door in nice underwear, god looking, not QUITE as hot as in her pictures, but still fit.

Went for a tie and tease session, she tied my arms up with her stockings (hot!) and blindfolded me. Then she teased with all over with her hands and mouth, great OWO.

Finished up being untied, and finished in doggy with a great view of her arse.

Good meet, and will go again

I did see her last year and had a great watersports session as well if you’re into that

that bod, id have to get my hands all over her
no tie ups

Offline Heph

her pics are giving me contradictory signals

On two I see a fairly well-toned torso, the others, notably rear seem to show a bit of a heifer. Which is it?

Online Blackpool Rock

her pics are giving me contradictory signals

On two I see a fairly well-toned torso, the others, notably rear seem to show a bit of a heifer. Which is it?
Yeah i'm sure I clocked her profile when she visited close by and was put off by the arse shot which looks a bit large and with a bit of fat / cellulite, I tend to assume these days that the worst pic of a girl will be the most representative  :thumbsdown:

Offline OakTree

She seems to have piled it on a bit since I saw her. She was what I would of called petite back then.

She was very much like the pic where she's kneeling on the chair and that was on her profile when I saw her at the end of 2021. By the looks of it the first pic of her kneeling on the stairs is a more recent one and probably more what she looks like now.