Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen & Joanne - Scarletts Prestwich  (Read 7323 times)

Offline 313

30 minutes
£60

I arrived looking for a naughty milf and I found 2 !! happy days!!

I booked in with Karen
Karen is an older gilf must be 60 and Joanne is late 40s i'd say.

In the room and I strip down and lay on the bed. In walks Karen, clothes off and lay next to me and streight away said she couldnt wait to get her mouth around my cock big boy, so I didnt keep her waiting and she started sucking me off, lots of slurping and suction to compete with girls in there twentys. I give her face a good fucking as she requests many times before bending her over the bed for some doggy.

Again for a old gal she had a nice tight puss and I loved giving her a good pounding with her asking for more. Karen again give me a quick suck and asked me if I wanted Joanne to join. I said yes and as we wsited for Joanna I sat on the bed as Karen stroked my cock up and down and again started sucking me nice and deep, she really can suck a cock thats for sure.

In walks Joanne and with a look of excitement climbs on the bed, spits on my cock and gets to work taking it down her throat as Karen now sucks and bites my nipples. Joanna then rubbers me up and rides me but I soon want the control back and like Karen, Joanne is bent over and pounded nice and hard.

Joanne has a nice firm arse and took a good pounding, very vocal.

I again let them both take turns slurping on my cock before I shot my load down Joannes throat.

Karen must be 60 and Joanne is a kinky milf and honestly Ive not cum that hard in a long time.
2 horny ladies, fucked the right way....happy days are kid!!

Online Bustydusty

30 minutes
£60

I booked in with Karen

In the room and I strip down and lay on the bed. In walks Karen, clothes off and lay next to me and streight away said she couldnt wait to get her mouth around my cock big boy, so I didnt keep her waiting and she started sucking me off, lots of slurping and suction to compete with girls in there twentys. I give her face a good fucking as she requests many times before bending her over the bed for some doggy.

Again for a old gal she had a nice tight puss and I loved giving her a good pounding with her asking for more. Karen again give me a quick suck and asked me if I wanted Joanne to join. I said yes and as we wsited for Joanna I sat on the bed as Karen stroked my cock up and down and again started sucking me nice and deep, she really can suck a cock thats for sure.

In walks Joanne and with a look of excitement climbs on the bed, spits on my cock and gets to work taking it down her throat as Karen now sucks and bites my nipples. Joanna then rubbers me up and rides me but I soon want the control back and like Karen, Joanne is bent over and pounded nice and hard.

I again let them both take turns slurping on my cock before I shot my load down Joannes throat.

Karen must be 60 and Joanne is a kinky milf and honestly Ive not cum that hard in a long time.
Don’t suppose this is Karen and Joanne from “Karens” many moons ago - sisters if I recall

Offline wilburs horse

Don’t suppose this is Karen and Joanne from “Karens” many moons ago - sisters if I recall
No.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cmanc

Offline GingerNuts

any website link?

They don't have one.

Phone number is on Thompson Local, 0161 798 6999.

Offline Tomsmith86

Great review, been eager for a milf experience for a while.  I think i might have to dabble at some point

Offline PATTAYA JOHN

30 minutes
£60

I booked in with Karen

Scarletts is in the courtyard / carpark behind this address , Limetree Indian  213 Bury Old Rd, Prestwich, Manchester M25 1JF 

Offline nwluvit

£60 for both?
If so, great VFM
If its the legendary Karen she must be older than 60 by now, but I would see her again as she was awesome

Offline 313

Offline Kool Keef

You got OWO from both of them, fucked both of them & finished with CIM for 60 quid?

Offline 313

Yep.

I got the last appointment and I think Joanne heard some of the action from outside the door. I thought she woukd just come in and suck my off ect but nope, she got a pounding aswell, a right pair of dirty gals.

When a dirty milf says " shoot that spunk in my fucking mouth" you do it

Offline wilburs horse

That's good value as it's £55 to see Karen on her own Inc owo.

Offline jonko

Where on earth do some people find these girls!!

Offline wilburs horse

I've been told by the receptionist working that day that the report is a fabrication. Joanna didn't even go in the room and was waiting for her taxi home. Prices are £45 half an hour, £80 2 girl half an hour. Owo is charged £10 extra.

Offline GingerNuts

I've been told by the receptionist working that day that the report is a fabrication. Joanna didn't even go in the room and was waiting for her taxi home. Prices are £45 half an hour, £80 2 girl half an hour. Owo is charged £10 extra.

If you haven't already you should report the OP and the moderators can decide if any action is required.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

When most SP's  would be charging £200ish for this nowadays, £60 seems to good to be true !
As the saying goes "if somethings that good it probably isn't", or words to that effect.

Offline Fac51

C'mon OP.....what have you to say about this ??

Offline Atlas1957

He hasn't been online since. And even if he had been online, my settings are such that if someone had called me out in a thread I wouldn't even know they had unless I went back into that thread to read the comments, his settings could be the same.

Offline GingerNuts

He hasn't been online since. And even if he had been online, my settings are such that if someone had called me out in a thread I wouldn't even know they had unless I went back into that thread to read the comments, his settings could be the same.

Having posted a review don't you check back to see if any comments or questions have been posted?

Offline Atlas1957

I do check back, but could in theory miss something. He did review this 2 weeks ago. I think your best bet is a PM if you want a response, which I think is what the mods usually do.

Personally I'm not sure whether I believe the OP's review or the reported views of the receptionist. She may not want to admit to doing what is described in the review for a number of plausible reasons. At the same time, something does seem off from the OP re what he paid.

Online southern boy

Offline wilburs horse

Only raised this because I called in Wednesday and the receptionists know me by now and very angry about the original post. Caused a few problems I believe.

Offline GingerNuts

I did send 313 a PM a few days ago drawing his attention to the comments and asking him to post and clear the matter up. I noticed he was logged in this evening but nothing from him yet.

Offline Fac51

I did send 313 a PM a few days ago drawing his attention to the comments and asking him to post and clear the matter up. I noticed he was logged in this evening but nothing from him yet.

:thumbsup: I had thought of doing the same ....we wait his retort.......

Offline westeros

Only raised this because I called in Wednesday and the receptionists know me by now and very angry about the original post. Caused a few problems I believe.

How do the receptionists know you're part of ukpunting?

Personally it's not something I tell anyone about. It's important to keep your anonymity. Saying that though, I was once sat in a parlor and a gent came in claiming to be part of ukpunting and wanted a girl for free for a favourable review of the establishment.

I couldn't help chuckling at his naivity. Obviously the receptionist very nicely told him to fuck off and pay like any other punter :lol:

Offline wilburs horse

How do the receptionists know you're part of ukpunting?

Personally it's not something I tell anyone about. It's important to keep your anonymity. Saying that though, I was once sat in a parlor and a gent came in claiming to be part of ukpunting and wanted a girl for free for a favourable review of the establishment.

I couldn't help chuckling at his naivity. Obviously the receptionist very nicely told him to fuck off and pay like any other punter :lol:
Probably because of my report on Karen and she knows me off the now defunct forum?

Offline Fac51

Probably because of my report on Karen and she knows me off the now defunct forum?

No need to worry pal

I notice OP is online now.....Will he answer what he needs to ? C'mon 313.....

Offline 313

Ive only just looked at the thread so sorry for the delay.

I paid 40 to reception and then 20 extra and thats it, nothing else.
I've not been to Scarletts before so just paid what they said but by the sounds of it, I best not return on a Wednesday.

I might give roses a try next time Im in the area

Offline Kool Keef

Offline 313

I tell you what l, I wonder how many times this has happened to guys not part of the punting forum, a few times I bet.

Its a shame as it was a good time

Offline Woblybobsdog

Tbf ive had a couple of extra for free over the years (3 or 4 in over a decade) so its not unheard of.
I suspect the girls in question would deny it if all and sundry turned up asking for it

Offline 313

£40 for 30 minutes plus £20 to the the second to come and join in? I thought nothing of it paying £60 and I gave them a good review.

Ive been to many more and paid £60 and got the same treatment.
Im a young bloke, it was a hot day and 2 horny milfs with nobody else in, wouldnt be the first time this has happened and lets be honest they didnt know I would post a review on here...I dont wear the forum logo on my t shirt.

Offline GorillaWarfare

Tbf ive had a couple of extra for free over the years (3 or 4 in over a decade) so its not unheard of.
I suspect the girls in question would deny it if all and sundry turned up asking for it

I think this might be the most likely scenario. It happened, but the parlour doesn't want every Tom, Dick or Harry that comes to expect it to happen to them so they deny it. 

Offline PATTAYA JOHN

I think this might be the most likely scenario. It happened, but the parlour doesn't want every Tom, Dick or Harry that comes to expect it to happen to them so they deny it.
  I Concur