Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpleasuredomexxxx - Wythenshawe Manchester Airport  (Read 3349 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jimi

External Link/Members Only

I saw Andrea at the end of November.

£100 for the hour all inclusive.

I emailed her and a few others who were showing available looking for an hour appointment in a couple of hours. Surprisingly Andrea came back quickly and after exchanging numbers we were booked in. I had tried to book her a few times before and had previously been let down with a last minute cancellation so I was a bit wary.

Andrea works from home which is a couple of minutes drive from the airport. Lots of on street parking. Discrete it is not. The many surrounding houses are a bit disconcerting.

I was shown upstairs by Andrea and got the cash sorted and had a shower.

Andrea is quite statuesque. I would say she is more of a 16 than a 14. She wore a basque type thing throughout which I think was designed to hide a belly. She has lovely big tits. Natural with big responsive nipples. She's has a nice way about her and is attractive enough.

Started off with some kissing which was OK and then Andrea went down on me for a nice sloppy blowjob, fairly deep and some deep ish throat.

Andrea asked me if I liked being rimmed which I do and she went to work with me on my back and her kneeling on the floor. This was the highlight of the punt. Really nice, enthusiastic deep rimming. This went on for a good while and I ended it as I wanted to fuck her arse. On with a johnny and I fucked her normally for a bit before pushing it into her arse doggy style. Andrea can take it deep and seems to enjoy it. We switched to missionary and all in I must have been up her arse for 10 mins before I came.

Andrea gave me a nice rub down and a chat about the impending lockdown before she asked me what I wanted her to do. More rimming please! She happily went back down and ate me out again while I wanked and came on my belly.

Cleared up and a bit more chat before I faced the neighbours again. No rush and I had been in for an hour.

To sum up, Andrea is not the best looking but not bad and for the price and the service it was well worth it. I definitely would return.

Offline Fac51

Good to hear she is still a filthy minx  :yahoo:

Cheers for the review OP  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimi

Offline Selwyn666666

I saw her approx 3 years ago, I recall a round bed and nipples like chapel hat pegs. 
I had a fab time, and broke my duck as she loves being fisted. 

Offline Jondy73

Shes great fun , one of a few who its worth returning to