Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs touring Birmingham  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Brumish

Just lately I'm seeing a lot of prossies touring Birmingham. I personally am content with the average 70-100 punt for an hour with the established (and new) girls.
The touring wenches tend to ask for a minimum of 120 with most of them 150. Now majority of them hide their face pics and I could bet a few quid that they tour because they aren't oil paintings.
Has anyone punted with a decent touring prossie and felt that it was at least good value for money? Or indeed so good that you'd punt again given the chance?

JV547845

There are far fewer touring WGs that change spots once a week than the profiles on AW would suggest.  You might need to learn to spot scam profiles.  The pro tourers and the popular EEs know what they're doing and that comes across on their profile.

Offline StarPower

I saw this lady in Brum last month. One of Manchester's finest.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She said she was going to be coming back again, but theres nothing on her profile as yet.

Offline Juankerr

I've met this lady on a couple of occasion's who tour's Birmingham now and again ( review's are up on UKP West Midland's review board )

kylie for you x External Link/Members Only

£140 for an hour but I would say well worth it as she is filthy and genuinely enjoy's her work , is good looking and has a great figure and her attitude is excellent.
I would certainly see her again :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 08:20:03 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Juankerr

I'd now also recommend Carmella External Link/Members Only
She tour's Birmingham on a fairly regular basis and having met her on her most recent tour , I can say that she is extremely pretty with a fantastic figure and a spot on attitude , and I will definitely be hoping to meet her again.
Review is up in West mid's review section.