Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Ladyxpleasure  (Read 2855 times)

1 review(s) for ladyxpleasure (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Rodgerthecabinboy

TS review so if it's not your thing then just move on.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary. Nicki is British, from Nottingham and exactly as per photos. Comms obviously good as she's  a native English speaker. She is touring and was working from a rented flat near Haymarket a Station.

It was a really weird punt for me cos she was so feminine. She really was convincing as a woman even her voice. If you saw her in the street you wouldn't know.

As far as the punt itself - good massage, good OW and HJ but everything was one sided because her cock would have made a squirrel proud. It really was the tiniest thing. I'm not for being penetrated but suspect if she tried it would get pastmy cheeks. Lol.

All in she was a really nice girl, the punt was not rushed but I've  had much better for much less. At £150 an hour you are paying for her looks but getting a below average service.

Just for info, when I was there she took 3 bookings. She must be making a mint!

Tjkooker

There's a first for ukp. A punter complaining that a prossies cocky was too small. Way to go to give the guy/gal a complex  :lol:

Rodgerthecabinboy

There's a first for ukp. A punter complaining that a prossies cocky was too small. Way to go to give the guy/gal a complex  :lol:

TJ, the majority of your posts are well respected as much for their accuracy and authenticity as they are for their comedy value. However, it is well known you are not in to the TS thing. So much so that, like othes before me I felt I had to preceded my review with a request.

Your comment adds nothing in this case, not even comedy, to a review that many will appreciate even if they are not willing to comment on.

RandyF

TJ, the majority of your posts are well respected as much for their accuracy and authenticity as they are for their comedy value. However, it is well known you are not in to the TS thing. So much so that, like othes before me I felt I had to preceded my review with a request.

Your a very good looking man, and I respect you more than my own father. Have you ever considered taking a walk on the brown side (recieving) ?

Not content with the size of his she-mans cock, Rodgerthecabinboy decides to rim TJ in public  :music:

This is modern man central Rodgerthecabinboy.  No one thinks your a daft poof.  Chillax.

Offline mr small

A lot of Glasgow humour is around having a dig or wind up, as you stated you expected it.  :dash:

Most first time reviews get a lot more abuse  :angry:

I was amazed when my first review went unscathed but feel if you are going to use the site information then it is only fair to add to it.  :music: :music:

Then either join in or ignore the feedback or backlash knowing that if anyone is considering the person you have reviewed then you have done your bit to help them make an informed choice  :hi:

Tjkooker

Your comment adds nothing in this case, not even comedy, to a review that many will appreciate even if they are not willing to comment on.

Methinx you act like a ladyboy yourself. Meeeeow

Offline tazman1002001

Meeeeow

Right now at least we know the noises TJ makes whilst he is getting pounded by a small cocked TS ...... :lol: :D :bomb:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Right now at least we know the noises TJ makes whilst he is getting pounded by a small cocked TS ...... :lol: :D :bomb:

Back the fuck up there little bunny boy  :lol:

Of course the problem might not have been the prossies little tadger but the punters huge arse cheeks???

could also be punters did not turn tv on so could not get it up ?

( note, must find tv knob)

Offline J_H

Don't agree with you there. Since I posted my first review of a TS (and no one has posted more) there has been a change of reaction from 'shock horror, he's fucked a TS' to prurient, but understandable curiosity ('who fucked whom?') to good-natured banter.

Your reaction reeks of guilt, shame, insecurity or an irony deficiency. I'll be charitable and say the latter; if you can't see the funny side of complaining about a prossies small cock ...

It's only a hobby for fuck's sake.