Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: COCO CHANEL XXX - Edinburgh  (Read 3086 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6168336) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ashers

External Link/Members Only
Accomodation - Basic but acceptable
Cost : £60 for 30 mins

This was a recent on  the day booking as my Plan A let me down. I looked at a few profles on AW and tried 2 other SPs but they were not able to meet me in the time I had however Coco was able to take my booking request and I headed off to meet her.

Usual  hide behind the door stuff  however the girl was like her profile  pictures , smiley,chatty and I was quite happy - that soon changed

Before we started she set out what she did not do. No Anal, No Fingering, No RO , No CIM.......  quite the passion killer I genuinely swithered about walking as whenever you get that shit you suspect it will be a shit punt. Anyway I decided to try the 'massage' and full sex which she did allow.

The Massage was just moving oil around my upper back, whilst she sang quietly along to some god awful music from her phone.
Asked to turn over the wee man was not up - such was the quality of the massage - she then pops the bag on the soft cock and then gives me OW (to be fair it was not bad she also managed to get 4-5 inches down her gullet). No eye contact however.

Time for sex  - missionary only  she insists, puts the most ridiculous volume of lube on  the bagged up knob and basically allowed only the slowest, shallowest penetration complaining if any thrust went more than a half an inch  -   I was getting really pissed off so decide to delay as long as I can after a while she twigs I am in no rush to finish, complains I am too heavy for her and she says stop jumps up and then says lets try doggy (so much for missionary only)..... to be fair this is a lovely sight but again she is not allowing me to bang away her hand is reaching back to hold my cock I eventually get her to hold the ball sack finishing with a few deep thrusts despite her attempts to cushion the impact.

So to sum up nice looking girl and a really boring crap punt. It is a shame because with a bit of effort she could be a decent punt but not on current form.

Online oddson1970

that sounds like a complete waste of money.Her pics would definitely temp me but her likes list makes the alarm bells ring.These things can happen when plan A falls through.l have done this before as well but now l keep my powder dry.Better that than having a shit punt.Hope your next punt makes up for it  :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

one of Kevin Garfoot's girls  - notorious Blackpool pimp