Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Emma Aberdeen  (Read 1377 times)

65 review(s) for sexy.Emma xx (47 positive, 9 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline zack14300

External Link/Members Only

I contemplated to give this a neutral but end up giving it a borderline positive.

Comms: Texted her around 10am for a lunch time meet. Time agreed and post code given. Exact location given after parking around the area.

Rate: £80 hh, £120 full hour. I went for hh in the interest of time, but would definitely go for £120 on weekends.

Appearance: She's pretty but not exactly similar to her pictures on AW. Her boobs and face are definitely her best assets. Fake boobs but nicely done, felt natural. She was wearing this onesie lingerie, where you can quickly unbutton in between her legs for access to pussy. Was wearing high heels, so very presentable. Nice make-up on. She is clean through-out.

Meeting: Was offered shower and a glass of water which I accepted. Small chit-chat, but weirdly it felt like very rushed. Almost as if she is making conversation just not to be seen as rushing. Offered OWO or OW to which I took OWO. She got technique but felt mechanical. A lot of sound but didn't really bother me. OWO lasted a fair while, probably more than 5 minutes. She stopped and put on the condom. Then I ask her for cowgirl and finished not long after. Showered and left.

Will I return? Yes, but only for second chance. I think she could have chilled a lil bit more and the meeting would have been an easy positive.

I didn't initiate DFK but some FR here mentioned it is on the table. Would try next time. Would also like to try 69/RO.