Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxVANESSAxxx - Edinburgh tour  (Read 796 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 23334176) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dipper]

Offline Cash up front

External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £90

Comms all good. Done by text, number on AW. She's renting a high end apartment in Quartermile. Works down south normally.

Opened the door wearing a tight dress and sexy gear underneath. Says she's 49 on AW. I think you've got to add a few years but my god she is wearing well. Fantastic, fit body for her age - whatever it is. Tits are a wee bit floppy. Attractive face with high cheek bones and full lips. She has been a real looker back in the day. Her body kind of reminds me of the tourer Crystal Pure.

Offered a shower but declined as just had one in the hotel. Started off with a wee kiss and then DFK standing up and then we took our gear off. Lay on bed for more DFK and then the finger got to work until she came. Vice like grip on my hand as she came. Moved onto very decent OWO and bagged up for missionary and doggy and came in the bag. A right good ride. Tight for her age.

She's Polish and been in the UK for four years. Slight downside is that her English is pretty poor but certainly better than my Polish! I would probably re-visit if she ventures north again and I'm in town.

Offline Whiteblack

I seen her awhile back but missed her when she was in Edinburgh the other month, looking to go visit her tomorrow she sure does put the effort in.

I have noticed she puts her price up by a tenner when touring in Scotland

Offline Cash up front

Enjoy yourself WB. Festival definitely affecting prices. Quite a few of the local girls now pitching at £100+ for 30 mins! Supply and demand I guess.

Offline Whiteblack

When ever she is in London her hr rate is 120 hr soon she comes to Edinburgh it's 130hr I dint mind paying a extra Lil if I know am going g to get a proper service