Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sonnya 25 - Glasgow  (Read 2794 times)

22 review(s) for sonnya 25 (18 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline youngatheart

External Link/Members Only

30 minute appointment
£80

Comms
All my communication with Sonnya ( I wish she would spell her name properly !!!!) were by text.
I told her the services I was looking for, she agreed that they were available and a fee of £80 was agreed, as was a date and time (this actually was a same day appointment.)

A tenement on a main road in G3, halfway between Finnieston and Anderston.  Thank fuck it was not three up !!!

Physical
Sonnya is 25-30, slim and fairly petite.  100% the girl on the profile pictures.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is a Romanian but does NOT have that fat arse that a lot of Romanian girls seem to have.

She opened the door wearing about £300 worth of lingerie from Victorias Secrets or some other type of outlet.  Her hair and make-up were perfect.

She has small to medium modified tits but I noticed her nipples were very responsive which was good as I was looking for somewhere to hang my coat.

Meeting

As soon as I was in the door her tongue was down my throat.  I was stripped off and into the pre arranged shower.  I didn’t waste any time and quickly washed what was needing washed and raced back into the bedroom.

More kissing ensued followed by a good five minutes of pussy munching.  Her pussy is so tight.  I had a finger in and rubbed her clit with my thumb and she gripped like crazy.  Very clean and very nice.

Then on to some OWO including some deep throat, segued (there is a word you don’t see every day) into a 69.

Next the jacket was applied and she rode me until it was time to come on her tits (as arranged in our texts)

Overall
I enjoyed my time with Sonnya and felt I had got good value for my bucks compared to a previous punt.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234800.0

Would I return?  Yes, but my available funds are limited so my punting is severely restricted.  I suppose I would probably try someone different but I am certainly not ruling out a return to Sonnya.

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Online Name Not Found

her nipples were very responsive which was good as I was looking for somewhere to hang my coat.

:lol:

Nice review, thanks. I was put off by the nationality and the fake tits; so that only really leaves the fake tits now. How are they? They look a bit daft in some of her photos.

Offline youngatheart

:lol:

Nice review, thanks. I was put off by the nationality and the fake tits; so that only really leaves the fake tits now. How are they? They look a bit daft in some of her photos.

To be honest NNF, I never really noticed they were fake until I looked up whilst licking her pussy and saw the faint (feint??) scars under them.

She has not gone for huge balloon efforts but has a nice handful.

Offline jj70

External Link/Members Only

30 minute appointment
£80

Comms
All my communication with Sonnya ( I wish she would spell her name properly !!!!) were by text.
I told her the services I was looking for, she agreed that they were available and a fee of £80 was agreed, as was a date and time (this actually was a same day appointment.)

A tenement on a main road in G3, halfway between Finnieston and Anderston.  Thank fuck it was not three up !!!

Physical
Sonnya is 25-30, slim and fairly petite.  100% the girl on the profile pictures.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is a Romanian but does NOT have that fat arse that a lot of Romanian girls seem to have.

She opened the door wearing about £300 worth of lingerie from Victorias Secrets or some other type of outlet.  Her hair and make-up were perfect.

She has small to medium modified tits but I noticed her nipples were very responsive which was good as I was looking for somewhere to hang my coat.

Meeting

As soon as I was in the door her tongue was down my throat.  I was stripped off and into the pre arranged shower.  I didn’t waste any time and quickly washed what was needing washed and raced back into the bedroom.

More kissing ensued followed by a good five minutes of pussy munching.  Her pussy is so tight.  I had a finger in and rubbed her clit with my thumb and she gripped like crazy.  Very clean and very nice.

Then on to some OWO including some deep throat, segued (there is a word you don’t see every day) into a 69.

Next the jacket was applied and she rode me until it was time to come on her tits (as arranged in our texts)

Overall
I enjoyed my time with Sonnya and felt I had got good value for my bucks compared to a previous punt.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234800.0

Would I return?  Yes, but my available funds are limited so my punting is severely restricted.  I suppose I would probably try someone different but I am certainly not ruling out a return to Sonnya.
appreciated review looked over her profile a few times will definetly see her at some point.

Offline Jock D

Mmmn...those gallery photos...I'm not sure. :unknown:

In spite of her undoubted petite frame...the face is quite masculine...the hairline is quite high...throw in the fake tits...and as I say I'm really not sure. :timeout:

Offline Jfp1969

She’s well worth the visit quite a sexy wee minx and very accommodating

Offline Uncle Buck

Good review. I like her and will probably try to see her soon.

Offline auldie63

Mmmn...those gallery photos...I'm not sure. :unknown:

In spite of her undoubted petite frame...the face is quite masculine...the hairline is quite high...throw in the fake tits...and as I say I'm really not sure. :timeout:
Jock, fer chrissake, you would have found a reason to suspect Marylin Monroe was a man.

Offline youngatheart

appreciated review looked over her profile a few times will (sic) definetly see her at some point.

she IS a she !!!!!!

Offline Ericshon

Excellent review youngster heart. Enjoyed your humour too  :thumbsup:

I’m even keener to see her now. Cheers