Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty Lucy xx - Edinburgh  (Read 2530 times)

7 review(s) for Beauty Lucy xx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline asdf1q2

External Link/Members Only

Flat is close to hollyrood. Easy to find and discrete to access. Flat was clean but smelled of food when entering. It was ok in the bedroom.

The girl is very pretty and the pics are accurate. Face and body 8/10 with a nice smile and nice natural boobs. Age is not 29 but somewhere in the mid 30s to 40 but very sexy girl nonetheless.

Went for 70£ for hh which included massage, ow and sex. 60£ for b2b was also on the table.

Massage was very professional and hard. Nothing sensual or teasing. For that price I'd usually enjoy something sensual with lots of teasing and sensual, but the massage was actually relaxing, so I went with it. The massage went on for quite some time which was a slight negative as I was there for the sex and not for the massage. Asked whether I can turn, and she continued on my front with a very nice ow. Would've came like that and asked her slow down.
She then got on top of me for some cg where I had access to her tits. She didn't mind the finger in the butt which was a huge turn on for me. She rode me very nicely and I came after a while.

There was still time left and she massaged me for the rest of the time.

Definitely my best experience for a while and would visit again. The hard massage is really nice and next time I'm looking for a good relaxing massage with he, I'll definitely go to Lucy again. But for just sex, I'll skip the massage next time as it didn't really fit into the mood. Anyway good massage, good ow, nice sex, and gorgeous girl.

Offline nike

2 very contrasting reviews from 2 reputable punters. I was tempted until I saw the negative review, now I'm on the fence.
Op did she really put in some effort , for u, or was it just a punting by numbers scenario? Also she lists owo on her likes list, was thus on offer?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 05:24:40 pm by nike »

Offline asdf1q2

Oh, haven't seen the negative before.

I agree with parts (hard massage nothing sensual etc), but to me she was very nice, and chatty. I didn't try ro, so she ofc couldn't say no to that.

She didn't ask me whether I want owo or not, but directly put on the condom after cleaning my penis with clean wipes.

She was nice, the atmosphere was good, and the ow was good too. She definitely put effort into the massage (hard massage), and cg was good too. She definitely tried to provide a good service/atmosphere, but I also wasn't very demanding/asked for anything specific that she could've said no to.

I'm honestly surprised about the first negative. Maybe she was just on a pissy mood at the other review? (or in a very good mood this time).
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 06:18:29 pm by asdf1q2 »