Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moist Wet Gabby - Glasgow  (Read 1924 times)

3 review(s) for Moist Gabby (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Para124

External Link/Members Only

Couldnt see any previous history on this one, and I have a weak spot for the latinos so TOFTT.

Looks / Age: I'd say early 40s, particularly in the face which is not as clear skinned or youthful as the pictures make out. Her rack is tremedous though! Very firm (couldn't decide whether there were some work there or not) and plentiful. She does have a lovely figure, but age means there are little signs here and there of sag, but not off-putting by any means.

Service: The OWO wasn't anything to write home about, was quite disappointed given how she's promoted it on her page. For a 30min meet she spent roughly 3-5mins on the owo before she decided to lie beside me for some more kissing. Kissing started light and grew to some FK but not that deep to be honest. By 10 minute mark she was riding on top, shortly followed by missionary, and then finished in doggy.

Overall I think its unfair to rate this any lower than a Neutral, did the job, didn't feel cheated as she was very friendly and seemed to genuinely have a good time without clock watching. I was in and out inside 25 minutes (including shower), so probably better for the 15min punt than 30mins. £70 felt high in retrospect but you live and learn  :unknown: