Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyroxane - Ealing Broadway  (Read 1344 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7605979) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline peterpee

went to see Sexyroxane today midday, her first punt of the day.

there are a few other reviews of her on here - so read those as well.

my preference is small / petite women and she fitted the bill. I watched a few of her videos on her AW profile and thought that whatever happened I really wanted to do her Ass.

wrote her this morning and asked what time she started work and if she was ok for A-level, WS

she confirmed her 1st meet at 1230 which I then booked

booked 1 hour to incl A-level and WS - £120 for service and £50 for Anal - on arrival, I asked for WS but she said she didnt do and it wasnt on her profile, I have checked and it is, I decided to stay as I was keen on her ass.

location is quite close to Ealing Broadway station, 5 min walk. in through a small gate and up stairs for a small studio flat. she smokes heavily and the cigarette smoke was heavy in the air although the window was open.

she is  very petite petite, im sure she was very pretty at some stage but her work and life style surely have taken its toll on her face - she looked very tired. bodywise she is perfect, small breast and a nice ass and pussy, which she let me finger.

she offered Rimming and CIM/Swallow but I knew that I wouldn't last long enough so didnt take her up on that (she didnt ask me for extra)

she asked me to take a shower which I did and she had another ciggie whilst waiting. she asked if I wanted to kiss and I said yes - she then said she didnt like sex if there was no kissing.

kissing was good and deep - the only thing is that her cigaret breath was really heavy (smoky) I dont mind some but it was really bad or a lot (not sure how to say - not bad breath just cigaret breath) so much that I had it in my breath long after I left.

she did ok oral and I played with her ass, oral on her with my fingers in her pussy and ass.

more oral and ball licking from her and I knew that if I needed to have sex I had to get it over with, on with the Dom, asked her for doggy which she happily did, I tried to get it in her pussy but she kept changing position so it went straight to her ass instead  :wackogirl: in slowly and deep, pumping and  :dancegirl: happy days, all done and the view and feeling was great - the view of her tiny frame with my cock in her ass was just too much and I didnt last long.

40 minutes gone, had another shower - got dressed and left.

she fits the bill, shame she doesnt do WS and that her cigaret breath was so heavy - I would certainly return otherwise (maybe I will but for 30 min just to bang her ass)

im in two minds whether it should be a neutral rather than a positive - but I decided to give it a  :thumbsup: because I was quite happy when I left despite the cigaret breath

External Link/Members Only

Online patelprat

Nice detailed review.

How do you know she wouldn't have expected extra for rimming/CIM?

Offline peterpee

I dont, it was just the way she said it that I assumed it would not be charged (perhaps on this occasion)

she may have asked for extra in case I wanted, so - just be prepared