Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for hard face fucking?  (Read 1282 times)

Offline hornymatt2014

Hi folks - can anyone recommend girls who like and take a good hard facefucking?

Cheers!

Dellboy

Hi folks - can anyone recommend girls who like and take a good hard facefucking?

Cheers!

What did your search show?

Offline Stapler

Breaking news :
Member for 3 years makes his first post!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sandwellpunter

Try Elisha, she doesn't work all the time but when she does she is well worth seeing. I've seen her several times and rate her very highly. She is tall 6ft and lots of tats but very pretty, much more than pics show. She is very nice and intelligent too but aside from that she genuinely enjoys really deep throat and face fucking, her limits are further than mine but definitely a worthwhile experience.

External Link/Members Only

If you see her please be nice to her :)

Dellboy

Try Elisha, she doesn't work all the time but when she does she is well worth seeing. I've seen her several times and rate her very highly. She is tall 6ft and lots of tats but very pretty, much more than pics show. She is very nice and intelligent too but aside from that she genuinely enjoys really deep throat and face fucking, her limits are further than mine but definitely a worthwhile experience.

External Link/Members Only

If you see her please be nice to her :)

How about a review to benefit all members of the forum???

Ming

Cheers!

Your mama?

Try reading the reviews, there was a girl reviewed recently who took a good FF.
After 3 years on here you should know how to do some research, or at least be able to couch an enquiry correctly  :dash:

Ming  :hi: