Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Czech girl  (Read 3140 times)

Offline Lionel8011

I see lovely Czech girl is back in birmingham till sometime next week. Is she worth going to see, i kniw she was sandy hot, but she had mixed reviews, has anyone seen here recently?

Offline ayynice

Probably would make it easier if you supplied a link.

Offline Kerosene

mrpeterman

I saw her when she was Sandy, for me the least best out of these girls, Jenny was superb Since retired, Amanda excellent , don't know what's happened to her and then there's Linda and dark Alex

Safe location, good service just for me didn't do it

Colin McGoober

I saw her when she was Sandy, for me the least best out of these girls, Jenny was superb Since retired, Amanda excellent , don't know what's happened to her and then there's Linda and dark Alex

Amanda and Lia retired.

mrpeterman

I know so did Jenny, shame Amanda and Jenny were both good Sandy less so

Offline Lionel8011

I have seen amanda and she was brilliant

Offline samsung1

I would disagree with this, Ive had one of my best punts with her. If you push her buttons correctly she'll give you a good time etc.

She is very good looking, but the reaon I havent returned after a few meetings is that she has a loose vag and cant feel much when im inside.  :D

Offline bearcat69

I would disagree with this, Ive had one of my best punts with her. If you push her buttons correctly she'll give you a good time etc.

She is very good looking, but the reaon I havent returned after a few meetings is that she has a loose vag and cant feel much when im inside.  :D

+1

I had the same thoughts after meeting her.

I thought her oral was very good, some of the best I've had, very few girls can make me cum from oral so easily. So if I ever do return to see her again it'll be primarily for that or to do a duo booking. But yes quite a loose vag unfortunately, it is true. :D

mrpeterman

Fair play to you both, I much preferred Jenny, but then that's the spice of life...for me Jenny was much sexier and better fuck, if I recall that's how I met Sandy in 1st place she was working at same time as Jenny, I saw her, booked and though no I like Jenny more.

Still would select Jenny 1st. But understand others see matter differently

Offline bearcat69

Fair play to you both, I much preferred Jenny, but then that's the spice of life...for me Jenny was much sexier and better fuck, if I recall that's how I met Sandy in 1st place she was working at same time as Jenny, I saw her, booked and though no I like Jenny more.

Still would select Jenny 1st. But understand others see matter differently

Jenny had already retired when I started punting. The reviews are very impressive though, would definitely have liked to have tried her if I was punting at the time.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Sandy and enjoyed my punt with her, but I have since met WG's who provide much better service and are much more attractive. I would also say that of the two I've seen Lia was slightly more to my preferences as I found her more attractive/sexy and I liked her slower and more sensual service. Shame she's gone, I would have really liked to have tried the Amanda/Lia duo.

I'll always have respect for the VFM these girls offer though. Can't knock it really.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 09:43:32 am by bearcat69 »

mrpeterman

Biggest regret was only seeing Jenny 2 or 3 times, didn't believe the usual retirement bullshit, but then she goes and retires..

Same could be said regarding a few other wg who I've seen that allege retire and then do and I'm like shit! Should have got more

For me Jenny the best of that group by a mile

Offline samsung1

Jenny had already retired when I started punting. The reviews are very impressive though, would definitely have liked to have tried her if I was punting at the time.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Sandy and enjoyed my punt with her, but I have since met WG's who provide much better service and are much more attractive. I would also say that of the two I've seen Lia was slightly more to my preferences as I found her more attractive/sexy and I liked her slower and more sensual service. Shame she's gone, I would have really liked to have tried the Amanda/Lia duo.

I'll always have respect for the VFM these girls offer though. Can't knock it really.

Very true indeed, I would still see her as a plan b or c tho, but that hasnt happened.

I have asked sandy if shes given birth she said no, but i have shagged a wg  who did give birth and still felt snug haha  :sarcastic:

Offline bearcat69

I just think her vag has seen a lot of cocks :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, when I punted her, one of my thoughts was something like, if they could make the stereotypical EE prossie (a good one I mean, not like some Roma girl) then it would be Sandy.

She even said to me "have I seen you before?" with a wry smile - um, no you hadn't! :sarcastic:

Offline Juankerr

Met all of the girls that worked at Masshouse with the exception of Dark Alex (not my type)

Jenny was indeed easily the best of the group and still holds my record for most repeat visits with 25  :wacko:

Offline Littlefoot

I see lovely Czech girl is back in birmingham till sometime next week. Is she worth going to see, i kniw she was sandy hot, but she had mixed reviews, has anyone seen here recently?

She had a smelly fanny when I met her!   :vomit:

Offline samsung1

She had a smelly fanny when I met her!   :vomit:

Thats probably because she sees alot of punters in a day most likely. As the saying goes.. you get what you pay for haha.

:hi:

Offline Nirvanian

There's a broad spectrum of reviews for Sandy.... I think if it 'clicks' between you you'll have a great time

Offline cocacola1980

I've seen her once and she had her hand/wrist in a cast lol. But she was great, a bit weird/quirky.
But up for a good shag, very clean and hygienic too.
When you call her she answers with a funny heelooooooo, shes a bit mad, but dude £80 for an hour
you cant got wrong. Have a good Smash