Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louisalovex - Tall Slim 22 yr old  (Read 1920 times)

Dingb

Saw Louisa last week in Chelsea. One of the well known Chelsea locations.  Clean studio room with fresh towels. 

Louisa is as her profile and pictures.  English, very attractive (to me), tall, well proportioned and slim with beautiful silky brown hair that she doesn't mind you touching (or the rest of her body and face).  Genuine intelligent 22 year old who can hold a conversation. She offers a GFE experience and certainly behaved that way towards me.  Dressed in lingerie and stockings as requested. Pictures of her in her white stockings are accurate.

I am very plain vanilla so enjoyed OW (my choice) which was very enjoyable with Louisa only using her mouth whilst I was fingering her tight and wet pussy.  She is responsive. Alternated with very nice ball sucking. Then on to cowgirl for the finish. During the meeting Louisa was willing to go along with my requests: licking and kissing my body, rubbing her boobs against my body.  Her boobs are enhanced but well done so that they are pert but not hard.

As I know, from having read comments on other reviews, that the above is not enough for some of you; so I asked her the following for the benefit of others as she agreed to me putting a review on here.  Although she has a number of good AW reviews, nothing on here before I TOFTT on the basis of speaking to her beforehand.

Yes she does OWO (no extra) and CIM (but this will cost extra and now noted on her profile). She does FK but I can't tell you whether DFK or otherwise as I don't do this.  She is bisexual and up for MFF. Multiple pops within the meeting time are not an issue.

Some may consider her expensive and I took the benefit that at the time she was doing £90 for 30 mins.  Her hourly rates being out of my punting zone.

Apologies in advance to those who consider this too "fluffy" but just trying to reciprocate for all those helpful reviews on here that have helped me avoid a potentially disastrous punt as I don't do this very often. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline OutForJustice80

beautiful silky brown hair that she doesn't mind you touching (or the rest of her body and face). 
Revelatory!

Offline PLeisure

I asked her the following for the benefit of others as she agreed to me putting a review on here [...] I TOFTT on the basis of speaking to her beforehand.
oh dear..................

Offline JamesRockford

Aww sweet.  Posted at 7:40 in the morning.  She's either up early or getting to bed late.

Offline OutForJustice80

Her hourly rates being out of my punting zone.
That's quite an authentic touch. Almost makes me believe it... almost

SuitedandBooted

Dusty phone. Another English girl who is selective, charges extras and her profile reads like a nightmare!

Dingb

I am only responding to the above comments to make it clear that that this review is not Louisa posting.

She did express concerns about being reviewed on this site but I tried to reassure her that this would just support her positive AW feedback as I had been uncertain whether to see her as no reviews/comments on this helpful site.

So just take the above review as just trying to make a helpful contribution or ignore it.

Offline claretandblue

I am only responding to the above comments to make it clear that that this review is not Louisa posting.

She did express concerns about being reviewed on this site but I tried to reassure her that this would just support her positive AW feedback as I had been uncertain whether to see her as no reviews/comments on this helpful site.

So just take the above review as just trying to make a helpful contribution or ignore it.
Considering you had never met her before and only booked for 30 mins, you seemed to spend an awful lot of time talking about this site and its members?

vw

Considering you had never met her before and only booked for 30 mins, you seemed to spend an awful lot of time talking about this site and its members?
UKP pillow talk is so erotic, just what you need JRC & James666 on the mind to focus for pop 2.

Offline barnstorm123

As far as reviews by WGs go, it's one of the closest to being authentic that I've seen on here. Only a couple of telltale giveaways - no normal man would use the phrase "beautiful silky brown hair".

As for the "review", I saw Louisa over a year ago (before I'd heard of UKP) when she was going by the name of Elouise. FWIW, she was really attractive, nice body, and a decent but very vanilla service - definitely no CIM back then. She also had blond-ish hair when I saw her, as in the pic of her in the red PVC thing in her free gallery. The photos of her in the white stockings are kind of accurate, they are her but heavily airbrushed. They even look similar to the airbrushed photos American Pie Kylie used.

If she was down at the £120ph range and CIM was included I'd see her again. £160 plus whatever she's charging for CIM is overpriced.

Dave2014

What a load of fucking bullshit.

yumyum3

If she was down at the £120ph range and CIM was included I'd see her again. £160 plus whatever she's charging for CIM is overpriced.
Certainly is. It's not really so-called "fluffy" stuff that bothers me as the fucking stupid prices. So Lousia, you tall slim 22 year old you, drop your price to £100ph or let me come round for half an hour at £60 (no fucking extras mind!) and I'll be happy to confirm whether this autobiographical account rings true  :kissgirl:

Offline yuiop300

As far as reviews by WGs go, it's one of the closest to being authentic that I've seen on here. Only a couple of telltale giveaways - no normal man would use the phrase "beautiful silky brown hair".

As for the "review", I saw Louisa over a year ago (before I'd heard of UKP) when she was going by the name of Elouise. FWIW, she was really attractive, nice body, and a decent but very vanilla service - definitely no CIM back then. She also had blond-ish hair when I saw her, as in the pic of her in the red PVC thing in her free gallery. The photos of her in the white stockings are kind of accurate, they are her but heavily airbrushed. They even look similar to the airbrushed photos American Pie Kylie used.

It's interesting how fast you guys are to spot fake reviews.  Maybe I haven't read enough reviews?

But the beautiful silky brown hair was total bollocks.

Offline claretandblue

It's interesting how fast you guys are to spot fake reviews.  Maybe I haven't read enough reviews?

But the beautiful silky brown hair was total bollocks.
Took me a few months to get upto speed but now it is fairly easy to.spot made up bullshit, most of the time...