Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruislip massage  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Lukie8

Hello,

I'm fairly new to the punting scene. Was hoping to find a nice lady for a regular massage and owo around the Ruislip area if anyone has any good recommendation? Please

Offline billyrider

Visited some of the places but sadly no OWO

£20 HE at the Chinese shops nothing more sadly and from my experience you probably pass on anymore.  It’s been a long time. The Thai shops are legit afaik

Head to Watford which isn’t a million miles away and you might get luckier...

Offline george03

Finlander next to the barbers Eastcote lane

Offline Lukie8

Visited some of the places but sadly no OWO

£20 HE at the Chinese shops nothing more sadly and from my experience you probably pass on anymore.  It’s been a long time. The Thai shops are legit afaik

Head to Watford which isn’t a million miles away and you might get luckier...

Thanks I'd be happy to go to Watford any recommendations please?

Offline Lukie8

Finlander next to the barbers Eastcote lane

I've seen it, I live not far from there. But find the low walls connecting to the barbers a little off putting.

Offline touchwood

Hi Guys  :hi:,
I'm working in Ruislip next week, I saw a shop on the high street and  another on ickenam road. Have you ever tried one of those? I'm looking for a nice break.

Thanks a lot

Offline Dr Talueng

Hi Guys  :hi:,
I'm working in Ruislip next week, I saw a shop on the high street and  another on ickenam road. Have you ever tried one of those? I'm looking for a nice break.

Thanks a lot

I suspect that the one you saw on the High Street was called 'Nuad Thai'. ... as far as I know, it's a legit place, and I've never seen any reports of anything 'interesting' going on there.