Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Religious symbols  (Read 57241 times)

Offline acer123

Is she on drugs?  :thumbsdown:

She looks awful and has 'Bareback' on her enjoy list.

Pointless wearing a cross.

Offline scutty brown

Third world catholic contraception. She's got the cross as backup in case the evil eye on the other chain doesn't work

fredpunter

Is she on drugs?  :thumbsdown:

Do you need to ask? Look at what is on the table behind her in 2 of her photos... not exactly discreet

Offline Plan R

No offence HP - but some of the young ladies you've reviewed..

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

No offence HP - but some of the young ladies you've reviewed..

haha, most of them were not young!

Offline cueball

why does this lady have a cross between her breasts?
y u c k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is it the cross that puts you off HP ? Or the face like an egyptian mummie?
 :D

Is it the cross that puts you off HP ? Or the face like an egyptian mummie?
yes the awful face puts me off (like an Egyptian daddy?) but the cross is what I was referring to in this and the other photo and I have seen other examples over the years. Why do ladies wear these crosses for their work?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:36:30 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline scutty brown

Someone raised this profile a couple of weeks ago...
besides the druggie gear on the dresser, there's a screwdriver, jemmy, and a tyre lever. Nice breaking and entry kit

Offline peter purves

yes the awful face puts me off (like an Egyptian daddy?) but the cross is what I was referring to in this and the other photo and I have seen other examples over the years. Why do ladies wear these crosses for their work?

Perhaps because as 'human beings' they want to maintain the recognition that they are still 'good' people and as result of this God still loves them.

You've reminded me of something from a long time ago when this Latin lady gave what then turned into a sermon. She suggested to me that by and large punters did not get this. She had the bible open on a Psalms and a cross next to it by the bedroom door.

:angelgirl:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:45:07 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Why do ladies wear these crosses for their work?

I was being serious above: Catholic contraception

mediumjoe

Christ (lol), no wonder there's so many of them!

Offline fastnet

£75 for an hour includes anal and cim
An AW rating of -2
A face like a crumpled paper bag

What's not to like

Offline peter purves

Perhaps because as 'human beings' they want to maintain the recognition that they are still 'good' people and as result of this God still loves them.

You've reminded me of something from a long time ago when this Latin lady gave what then turned into a sermon. She suggested to me that by and large punters did not get this. She had the bible open on a Psalms and a cross next to it by the bedroom door.

:angelgirl:

What was I saying again about Latin WGs and religion??

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

What was I saying again about Latin WGs and religion??

Looks like that woman who was the president of Argentina

so what icons do Islamic ladies wear - a 5 pointed star?
ever seen a lady with a 6 pointed Jewish Star of David?

Offline S.X. MacHine

Visited a Brazilian WG in Edinburgh this year who had her rosary beads by the bedside next to a copy of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. Didn't offend me; just funny I thought.
She was as dirty as fuck and an excellent punt.

mrpeterman

why does this lady have a cross between her breasts?
y u c k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fuck me that tea towel has seen better days, I wouldn't want my brew mug cleaned with that!

Offline shagmore

Its somewhere to aim your load as you cum over her...
I think even Stevie Wonder would turn away from that one
 :cool:

poseidon

In Japan (at least in the past), the Christian cross has been popular as a necklace. People there, particularly girls, wear it for fashion but they're not Christians at all. It's the same as hippies wearing Buddhist symbols yet not knowing or adhering to a single thing in Buddhist doctrine.

A WG wearing a cross doesn't bother me. It's just a piece of jewellery and does little more than make a statement of how stupid religions are. Most, if not all people who claim to be Christians are hypocrites in some form or other.

Online Corus Boy

Someone raised this profile a couple of weeks ago...
besides the druggie gear on the dresser, there's a screwdriver, jemmy, and a tyre lever. Nice breaking and entry kit

Sums up my biggest concerns!

Online Corus Boy

It's jewellry, no more, no less.

And if it is a religious symbol, that doesn't bother me either as I'm not visiting her for a RE lesson! :)

Unless it should be a Rear Entry class :)

Offline Marmalade

In Japan (at least in the past), the Christian cross has been popular as a necklace. People there, particularly girls, wear it for fashion but they're not Christians at all. It's the same as hippies wearing Buddhist symbols yet not knowing or adhering to a single thing in Buddhist doctrine.

A WG wearing a cross doesn't bother me. It's just a piece of jewellery and does little more than make a statement of how stupid religions are. Most, if not all people who claim to be Christians are hypocrites in some form or other.

If you're lying on top of them...

a) Buddhas are bumpy, b) crosses are spikey.

c) Jews are more trustworthy.
d) Muslims are smelly.

Of these, (d) is most likely to affect punt quality, particularly if you want RO.

Offline zulu-lance

Saw a Hungarian near Old Street couple of years ago who had the cross pierced on her clit hood...never seen anything like that since. Apparently  she had a strict Catholic upbringing  and hated the Church...weird logic to get a pussy piercing IMO.
Didn't feel too great while eating her out but seemed like she was aroused in no time...needless to say had a fucking awesome time   :yahoo:

fredpunter

I've seen 3 Jamaican women who all knew each other as they attended the same church on Sundays... on one occasion as one of them removed her tube of lube from her bag she cursed cos it had leaked and lubricated the little bible she carried everywhere with her. None of then saw anything odd about being church going Christians and shagging me for money.

Offline king tarzan

I have been to independent ladies there personal flats where they have pictures of Jesus or religious writings or pictures of there families I firmly request that they remove them or at least turn them the other way round..
Makes me feel really uncomfortable..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Marmalade

I have been to independent ladies there personal flats where they have pictures of Jesus or religious writings or pictures of there families I firmly request that they remove them or at least turn them the other way round..
Makes me feel really uncomfortable..

I can't believe I'm showing sympathy with Tarzan but ffs the whores are there to suck my fucking knob not show me they love Jesus. On the other hand most whores are whores cos they are terminally stupid. I don't blame my dog for licking a lamppost.

Offline peter purves

Offline Botev Plovdiv

£75 for an hour includes anal and cim
An AW rating of -2
A face like a crumpled paper bag

What's not to like

I'm trying to understand how anyone on this planet looked at that photo and tried to make a booking. If there's a worse picture on AW I'd like to see it (well actually I probably don't!).
It's also funny that according to the review she failed to respond twice to a booking request. I imagine it isnt because she had been bombarded with offers.

Offline peter purves

fredpunter

Simona

advertising as Latin - even if she looks more EE

She looks old enough that it could be Latin is her first language

Offline Marmalade

She looks old enough that it could be Latin is her first language

and too ugly even to be Rome-anian

Offline peter purves

Gangel

There's a wg who I use to see who is an evangelical christian, she has a bible in her bedroom
but she also gives 10 percent of her earnings to the church.

Offline Bogof60

Bianca

She has a religious symbol?

Where?

That is one hot looking woman. Just about the only thing that makes me wish I lived in London
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 11:14:31 pm by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

She has a religious symbol?

Where?

Look again, on her upper chest hanging off a chain is a crucifix.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:44:56 am by Horizontal pleasures »

steviex00

Looks like that woman who was the president of Argentina

I think I'd become Catholic for an hour with this stunner, I can't think of a nicer way to sin!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 11:57:59 am by steviex00 »

Offline Bogof60

Look again, on her upper chest hanging off a chain is a crucifix.

Oh Yeah
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope she tours my region
Or gets an AW profile
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 11:46:37 pm by Bogof60 »

Offline Bogof60

I would lick her shit to a point
 :yahoo:

Offline od13218

Doesn't bother me- bit of a turn on to see a cross dangling between tits I'm about to empty my sack over. But Christ HP, that face!

Offline scutty brown

I think I'd become Catholic for an hour with this stunner, I can't think of a nicer way to sin!

Think again
She stars in dogsex vids

Offline peter purves

Offline scutty brown

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 09:25:32 pm by peter purves »

Offline scutty brown

Cheers Scutty

I was incorrectly thinking of this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155213.msg1687690#msg1687690

If you're anything like me you'd be bound to be thinking about her incorrectly.........most of my thought about women are incorrect

Offline peter purves

If you're anything like me you'd be bound to be thinking about her incorrectly.........most of my thought about women are incorrect

Haha...except this time round.  ;)

Here you've managed to surmise correctly:

question is whether its really her, or if someone has pinched an entire identity. She seems to be Chilean

With the evidence before us, I would go for the latter (ie pinched)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 09:41:27 pm by peter purves »