Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lost in Translation  (Read 1156 times)

Offline hicf777

Any funny stories that have arisen because of the language barrier?

Mine.. I was fucking a Rom in cowgirl, she said "move your bottom".. meaning put more effort in (I'm lazy), I heard "finger my bottom", so I proceeded to.. she was not happy lol
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hairdownthere

Not language barrier as such but more my misunderstanding of "au naturel" which I took to mean natural tits and hairy vag.

Yes, the tits were unmodified and the vag was indeed hairy, so was everything else.  It was like humping a chimp.  I swear her legs were hairier than mine. 

Offline Southernbloke

Stayed in a hotel in the Isle of Man once and they had a in house masseuse which my wife made an appointment for me with.
She was an oriental lady an English wasn’t her strongest skill.
Had a lovely back massage and when she asked me to turn over she asked if I wanted her premium service?
Now me being someone who has had plenty of erotic massages thought just for a moment she was offering sexual services ( in a hotel that my wife had booked!!!!)
With a bit of patience I managed not to ask her for sex and just asked what the “ premium service was “ it turned out to be hot stones and a head massage. Not sex .
That could have been awkward. She was very attractive but I managed not to do anything silly ( for once)

Offline Crockers

Not so much lost in translation, but a grammatical error on my part.

I has a SA girl last Summer. Stunning EE and fun in bed. Reasonable price as well at £250 for a few hours.
And she really liked me. I really liked her. We were good together.

I sent her a text  just before the fourth visit.

'Hi xxxx hope all's good. I look forward to seeing you on Monday at 5. Cheers, Crockers.'

I missed the  'p' in 'hope' so it read:

' Hi xxxx, hoes all good...'

She went ballistic and blocked my number and on SA despite my apologies.

Worst thing is she now thinks I'm a sexist pig.

I miss her.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 01:11:02 pm by Crockers »

Offline senordingdongs

In my civie life a few years back she said 'try the other way' I assumed she meant the backdoor so lubed up and slid it up no problem, the look on her face was priceless, she meant move from mish to doggie.

Offline Colston36

Not language barrier as such but more my misunderstanding of "au naturel" which I took to mean natural tits and hairy vag.

Yes, the tits were unmodified and the vag was indeed hairy, so was everything else.  It was like humping a chimp.  I swear her legs were hairier than mine.

Oh. Who was she?

Offline hairdownthere

Oh. Who was she?

It was a few years back Colston, I haven't seen her profile on AW in a long time

Offline WelshClipper

I’ve had loads of these but I cannot remember them .........  :dash:

One of my earliest punts was with a ROM who fair sucked my face off. This has given me a punting lifelong love of ROMs despite their bad reputation.

Needless to say most of my misunderstandings have been with this stunning race of people.  :wackogirl: