Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best day of the week  (Read 1320 times)

Gtjohnny

What's the best day of the week to punt?
Looking for opinions & experiences, ta

Offline shagmore

Offline brianthedog21

I go on for a punt on a Tuesday afternoon, about 14:27 hours, always second Tuesday of the month, whether I am horny or not.

I have a steak in my freezer, could some of you gastronomes on here let me know the best time to eat it please?

Offline Goldfinch

While you're waiting for more replies,take a look at this thread from last year,should be informative and amusing:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96605.msg1160735#msg1160735

Offline myothernameis

So far from the op we have had, what the best time, and now what the best day, are we going to get, what's the best month, next

Gtjohnny

While you're waiting for more replies,take a look at this thread from last year,should be informative and amusing:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96605.msg1160735#msg1160735
Thanks

Offline Plan R

I always choose a day with a 'y' in it
Some may frown on this but it has worked for me

Offline Marmalade

to be added to troll one-liners list ...   :thumbsdown:

Offline myothernameis

to be added to troll one-liners list ...   :thumbsdown:

Whats the best day to get banned....today, tomorrow  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Marmalade

When the big hand points to ...

5th Musketeer

So far from the op we have had, what the best time, and now what the best day, are we going to get, what's the best month, next
Maybe the best age?  :lol:

Offline hendrix

Never punt on any day. It'll cost you money.

PuntGuy

Personally, Thursday if it's a working week. Next day is Friday!

johndoeyy

I go on for a punt on a Tuesday afternoon, about 14:27 hours, always second Tuesday of the month, whether I am horny or not.

I have a steak in my freezer, could some of you gastronomes on here let me know the best time to eat it please?
19.22hrs on a Saturday evening. Correct condimemt choice may be a barrier to enjoyment. Whole Grain mustard is perfect at this time. 19.50hrs Dijon works a bit better. If you choose English no time is good. You're a heathan.

Offline Analist

Best day of the week?!
A question like this reveals a sexual naivete and total lack of experience.

My punting preferences do not involve something as primitive as a weekly cycle. I follow the wisdom of the ancients, the Chinese civilization to be precise. As you may know, the Chinese zodiac involves a 12-year cycle. In addition, there are five elements so it's actually a 60-year cycle.
So, you should punt according to a 60-year cycle calculated based on the hour and date of your birth. To reduce this to a specific day of the week cheapens your sexual enjoyment and path to enlightenment.

Gtjohnny

Best day of the week?!
A question like this reveals a sexual naivete and total lack of experience.

My punting preferences do not involve something as primitive as a weekly cycle. I follow the wisdom of the ancients, the Chinese civilization to be precise. As you may know, the Chinese zodiac involves a 12-year cycle. In addition, there are five elements so it's actually a 60-year cycle.
So, you should punt according to a 60-year cycle calculated based on the hour and date of your birth. To reduce this to a specific day of the week cheapens your sexual enjoyment and path to enlightenment.
Now that's funny.
Admin /mods can close this topic, I've tried but can't figure it out.
My question has been answered and will give me extra confidence my money/time won't be wasted.
It was a genuine question and although I'd love to get involved in some of the banter I'm far to new for that  :dash:

James999

Have you migrated over from one of the shit forums that's closed recently, what's yoru next topic the weather, or starting threads saying good morning to everyone, seriously, kick it up a gear or fuck off  :thumbsup:

Gtjohnny

Have you migrated over from one of the shit forums that's closed recently, what's yoru next topic the weather, or starting threads saying good morning to everyone, seriously, kick it up a gear or fuck off  :thumbsup:
Another detective trying to work out why I started a topic, this is getting ridiculous.

James999

Another detective trying to work out why I started this thread

It's obvious why you started such a stupid thread, you're fucking clueless  :thumbsup:

Offline Bangers and Gash

seriously, kick it up a gear or fuck off

Have you ever thought about a career in PR?  :D

vw

Another detective trying to work out why I started a topic, this is getting ridiculous.

Its ridiculous that you want to control a thread.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline myothernameis

Its ridiculous that you want to control a thread.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

ssssdsdd wanted to control a thread, and looked what happened to him, he got himself banned, so Gtjohny, best you move on, otherwise I think you will find your self banned

Best year to ban, this year  :D :D

Offline Marmalade

Offline brianthedog21

19.22hrs on a Saturday evening. Correct condimemt choice may be a barrier to enjoyment. Whole Grain mustard is perfect at this time. 19.50hrs Dijon works a bit better. If you choose English no time is good. You're a heathan.

Mr Doe,

Thank you so much for your valuable advice, I will remember that next time I find a steak.
Unfortunately another member had PMd me this morning and said the best time was 7:30am on New Years day. I acted on his advice, but didnt really enjoy it as I had just had a massive bowl of Pedigree Chum for my breakfast and was a bit jaded too after a rather heavy night.

I know this is a controversial thought but I may even eat my next steak when I fancy it :wacko:

I do need some urgent advice though from this forum, after all that food I have a very full bowel. I desperately need a pooh, what is the best day of the week to do this?

Happy New Year to all you guys!

Brian

Offline Marmalade

So who’s going to report the wee OP tosser tae Admin then?

johndoeyy

I reccomend a daily poo Brian.

Offline myothernameis

Is Gtjohnny a previous banned member: (Biggerthanmost)+(andy5733)

Similar thread asking the same question, whats the best time/day for punting, coincidence  :P

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96605.0

Health and Fitness