Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage parlours or independents  (Read 1148 times)

Offline rndom

i was to a massage parlour (i say massage parlour but lest be honest on whats the main sell in the establishment) a while back
its more or less two fold questions
firstly pples opinions on the pros and cons of both my experience i did not see any it was more of a walk in choose your girl and do your business which isnt different from seeing the girl not linked to the parlour or a building with multiple girls this ive come across as you are booking a girl and realise other girls are in the building as well and its not out of the norm for them to try getting business of you even though you were there for another person this did happen a few times when they have a "ladies agreement" of you chose or other situations where the girl is out and rather than wait you can meet another girl an i wich i didnt decide to wait as i didnt have the meeting as the girl was like she cant make it (i did see a random post later of the girl that she is a rather difficult hand full i would not know her service only just i did not meet her on one of her best of times)

nextly should i post a field report on the place or the girl i met there and is it okay to do so here
thanks

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
i was to a massage parlour (i say massage parlour but lest be honest on whats the main sell in the establishment) a while back
its more or less two fold questions
firstly pples opinions on the pros and cons of both my experience i did not see any it was more of a walk in choose your girl and do your business which isnt different from seeing the girl not linked to the parlour or a building with multiple girls this ive come across as you are booking a girl and realise other girls are in the building as well and its not out of the norm for them to try getting business of you even though you were there for another person this did happen a few times when they have a "ladies agreement" of you chose or other situations where the girl is out and rather than wait you can meet another girl an i wich i didnt decide to wait as i didnt have the meeting as the girl was like she cant make it (i did see a random post later of the girl that she is a rather difficult hand full i would not know her service only just i did not meet her on one of her best of times)

nextly should i post a field report on the place or the girl i met there and is it okay to do so here
thanks

Went dizzy trying to read that. You really need to take more notice in English lessons. If you've left school report them to Ofstead.  :wacko:

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Goldfinch

Please read this link before you attempt your next thread-cheers. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cupid Stuntz

er ghee thanks

You're getting the right idea now, butter them up first  :).

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Oh and yes please do post a review it will be fun deciphering it as I would seriously like to know what you're trying to say. Thanks.

Offline Home Alone

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Brilliant, Cupid!! Respect!

Online stampjones

As long as its done in the best poooossible taste

Offline hamchang

I went to a massage parlour (i say massage parlour but lets be honest on what is the main sell in the establishment) a while back.
It's more or less two fold questions

Firstly peoples opinions on the pros and cons of both

My experience, I did not see any. It was more of a walk in choose your girl and do your business which isn't different from seeing the girl not linked to the parlour or a building with multiple girls.

This I've come across as you are booking a girl and realise other girls are in the building as well.its not out of the norm for them to try getting business out of you even though you were there for another person.  This did happen a few times when they have a "ladies agreement" or you chose or other situations where the girl is out and rather than wait you can meet another girl (i did see a random post later of the girl that she is a rather difficult hand full i would not know her service only just i did not meet her on one of her best of times)

thanks

OKay - that's better. So, I actually prefer massage parlour but haven't been to one for a while. I am pledging to report on all the Bristol ones before Xmas. I prefer walking in and having a choice, seeing who is interested in you (predict better service I find), and options to speak to them first (I have a big cock girls, who wants it and can DT me?" sort of thing.

As for you review, post a review for the Girl at the establishment you saw. Feel free to talk about the scenario behind it, the venue, choices etc but for fucks sake please, for all that is holy, proof read your submission first! Or, are you the living proof that if you give a million monkeys laptops eventually they will log onto a whoring forum and write a review?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:52:01 pm by hamchang »

Offline ryandunn

Parlours all the way, easier to explain leaving one of those over a hookers flat

Offline myothernameis

firstly pples opinions on the pros and cons of both my experience i did not see any it was more of a walk in choose your girl and do your business

Think this has been asked before

Offline shagmore

Parlours have the advantage of getting some action straight away without the faf of booking etc, but I have found usually the WGs are rougher, and its more mechanical.
Independents take more time to work out which to see, and when, but usually offer a better service
Depends on the situation I suppose and what your after.

But dude, take English lessons.  :dash:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Brilliant, Cupid!! Respect!

Why thank you Sir. I'm pleased someone "got it"  :drinks:.