Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reputable Ladies You Cannot Get On With  (Read 1149 times)

Offline johnbanebridge

Hi,

Basically I have been trying to arrange a meet with a reputable lady on AW for a long time, she has glowing reviews on both here and adultwork (not naming names, as that would be unfair as nothing has actually happened) but for what ever reason I cannot get on with her, she reads my messages, will reply once and then I will have further responses to my following message. Bizarre; not sure why this happens as I try and be polite as possible and to the point with reason for corresponding ie to arrange a meet and I get ignored. I cannot work out for the life of me why or if I irritate her in some strange way.

Does anyone else ever have this problem?

kamu

If they are a pain in the ass to arrange something with then move on. Plenty more wg's in the AW sea.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

"Reputable Ladies You Cannot Get On With"
Aren't they more commonly known as wives?  :lol:

Offline johnbanebridge

"Reputable Ladies You Cannot Get On With"
Aren't they more commonly known as wives?  :lol:

Very good and almost true except wives aren't reputable.

bigmanbigman

Answer forget and move on like ex wifes

Offline hungrypunt

Business is business, she may get a message after yours that suits her better. Dont take it to heart, move on, cast your net.

Im a little confused by your post tho as it says she does get back to you? or do you mean you will have NO response from my messages. If so... thats punting bud

I cannot get on with her, she reads my messages, will reply once and then I will have further responses to my following message.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 10:01:15 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline smiths

Hi,

Basically I have been trying to arrange a meet with a reputable lady on AW for a long time, she has glowing reviews on both here and adultwork (not naming names, as that would be unfair as nothing has actually happened) but for what ever reason I cannot get on with her, she reads my messages, will reply once and then I will have further responses to my following message. Bizarre; not sure why this happens as I try and be polite as possible and to the point with reason for corresponding ie to arrange a meet and I get ignored. I cannot work out for the life of me why or if I irritate her in some strange way.

Does anyone else ever have this problem?

Why on earth would you keep trying if this has happened, a WG gets one chance with me, if they cant even be bothered to communicate with me fuck them, though I certainly wont be doing so, fucking time wasters. :thumbsdown: