Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyssaxxo Somerset - dont bother  (Read 604 times)

Offline mgalaxy

External Link/Members Only

So I was trying to arrange my very first non FBSM punt, and this girl sparked my interest mainly because she is pretty close to me
which was probably a bad criteria to base my decision on  :dash: especially with the limited info on the profile and lack of decent photos

There isnt a phone number so I messaged her a few times last week with no reply so I gave up
Then I get a response on monday saying she had been away (even though AW said she had been online every day)

So we arranged a meet for yesterday - she messaged me the postcode but then again would not respond to any of my requests for an exact
address or a phone number. I gave her my number and asked her to text, but again nothing, no response and AW said she had been online.

So I wasnt going to drive there on the possibility she would text me or reply to my email - surprise surprise no communication.

Just a heads up if anyone else tries to arrange something

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the heads up. If a meeting was agreed then it probably warrants a review.
It sounds like you dodged a bullet in any case
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296423

Offline Urban_G

I would also suggest leaving a review (negative) and state she's a timewaster, other punters may not be so hesitant as yourself to make the journey.