Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good Europeans in Weston Super Mare?  (Read 971 times)

Offline walshy101

Hi guys visiting Weston on Saturday looking for some advice for a good girl who has good English European accent slim and good service no more than £150 per hour don’t mind driving a few miles from Weston

Offline JR99

Sadly, I think you'll find that there is sweet FA between Taunton and Bristol.  :(

Offline Bristolguy

Get the train to Bristol I ain’t used it for a while but think it’s under the £10 pound mark and will be worth it  compared to trying to find something in Weston unless there’s hidden gems other members know about.

Offline walshy101

Thanks any one in Bristol you could recommend

Offline Bristolguy

What’s your type and depending what you like I can give some suggestions

Offline walshy101

Slim late twenty’s early 30s good gfe hair colour not a problem and a sexy accent with decent English no Romanian

Offline insignia

There is the Chinese girls in Alfred Street can't do the link but it's on viva at number ending 344. £100 an hour

Offline B4bcock

There is the Chinese girls in Alfred Street can't do the link but it's on viva at number ending 344. £100 an hour

External Link/Members Only

Ad is the one saying 'new sweetie in town'.  You def won't see the girl in the photo, but usually good service there.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 12:24:42 pm by B4bcock »

Offline willgladly

A woman called Anna this week. Very standoffish, I advise waiting until next week.

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks any one in Bristol you could recommend

Have a look at the reviews.  If you are coming by train, Fit Sarah is a good solid performer and fit and nice too and has lots of recent positive reviews/  She is ten mins walk from Temple Meads.  Not much further are the Bath Road parlours who have a few good recent reviews up.  My best shag in Bristol would be Ava Valentine.  Not the easiest to get hold of but filthy as fuck.

Offline B4bcock

Have a look at the reviews.  If you are coming by train, Fit Sarah is a good solid performer and fit and nice too and has lots of recent positive reviews/  She is ten mins walk from Temple Meads.  Not much further are the Bath Road parlours who have a few good recent reviews up.  My best shag in Bristol would be Ava Valentine.  Not the easiest to get hold of but filthy as fuck.

Fit Sarah would be ideal but she doesn't usually work at weekends.  Worth contacting her, though, on the off chance.

Offline notcalledchris

Bristol seems to be going through a dry patch at the moment.

Offline walshy101

Cheers guys will try and get fit Sarah in a couple of weeks on a weekday and report on her

Offline B4bcock

A woman called Anna this week. Very standoffish, I advise waiting until next week.

My Plan A called off at the last minute and, not wanting to waste the blue pill I had already swallowed and partly out of curiosity, I went to see Anna.  Fuck me, I've had some "firm" massages in my time but this one felt like I'd fallen under a steam roller.  Paid extra £20 for OWO (used to be able to negotiate down to a tenner, but they all seem to hold out for the twenty,  now) which lasted about two minutes, then it was on with the condom - quite roughly fitted, aswell.  Shag was ok, but she did try to hurry me along, which I resisted.  One to avoid in the future.

Offline valiumdick

If Your Very Lucky you might find a Horny SeaGull :dash:

Offline tigerbiker

Years ago Weston would have 30 or more listed on AW and at decent prices with many being resident rather than tourers. Now there are just 17 showing and lots are tourers with limited feedback showing.
Years back, Anna-Rebecca and Mia were my fave - both German - proper dirty Euro hookers and Anna-Rebecca offered first class anal for no extra. Now gone.
Those that are left are large milfs or over-priced limited services. As others have said, Bristol is a good bet or even take a trip up to the Midlands

Offline Horseman

Years ago Weston would have 30 or more listed on AW and at decent prices with many being resident rather than tourers. Now there are just 17 showing and lots are tourers with limited feedback showing.
Years back, Anna-Rebecca and Mia were my fave - both German - proper dirty Euro hookers and Anna-Rebecca offered first class anal for no extra. Now gone.
Those that are left are large milfs or over-priced limited services. As others have said, Bristol is a good bet or even take a trip up to the Midlands

Bristol is pretty barren at the moment. The few good providers are taught to book with as understandably busy!

Offline B4bcock

The only SP on AW in WSM I've found worth a visit is annasback;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bristolguy

Ellysa would be perfect but she’s away atm but possibly back mid June I think she said but Fitgfe Sarah is definitely worth seeing

Offline Horseman

Ellysa would be perfect but she’s away atm but possibly back mid June I think she said but Fitgfe Sarah is definitely worth seeing

+1 to that.

Both great girls.

Offline ian cognito

Deviating from the OP's question, but continuing the comments on the Alfred Street girls - I paid a visit today.  New girl Lily was younger then normal, friendly, enthusiastic and good fun.  I'll follow up with a review but service included lots of FK, OWO, RO and BJ/HJ/COB to finish.  Her English is passable and we ended up with a cuddle and flirty chat.
Only downside was that she is a bit of a fat lass.  Definitely worth a visit.  Paid £60 with £20 tip.

Offline B4bcock

Deviating from the OP's question, but continuing the comments on the Alfred Street girls - I paid a visit today.  New girl Lily was younger then normal, friendly, enthusiastic and good fun.  I'll follow up with a review but service included lots of FK, OWO, RO and BJ/HJ/COB to finish.  Her English is passable and we ended up with a cuddle and flirty chat.
Only downside was that she is a bit of a fat lass.  Definitely worth a visit.  Paid £60 with £20 tip.

Lily is there next week also.  I've seen her twice now and fully agree with ian's above description.