Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jaimee - Milton Keynes. Back with some fun changes  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Vaass82001

So Jaimee is back in MK with some fun changes apparently

Looking at her AW profile it looks like the changes are:-
Erotic B2B massage
A drop in price to £130/hr but NO SEX
BJ OWO and CIM seem to be still there.

Lovely lady and a good laugh but if this is the case while I respect her for the decision not sure that works for me now

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

Hmmmm…… interesting. But as you say. It’s up to her how she runs her business.
The no sex bit is an ok for me as I enjoy a bit of variety and I did enjoy my visits to her.

Offline webpunter

The no sex bit is an ok for me as I enjoy a bit of variety and I did enjoy my visits to her.

#metoo
Especially if she gives it the beans on the massage stuff

OP, just gave you a shout out on the gymwear thread
Good intel
& she looks FAF
HL +1

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

Go on Webby. MK not all that far and you can say this is another of my recommendations.
You can thank me later  :D

Offline webpunter

Go on Webby. MK not all that far and you can say this is another of my recommendations.
You can thank me later  :D

Will do  :thumbsup:
Recommendations are always welcome
Including post punt boozers for a pint
Tho i'm not so into 'rubbing out' a gravestone gravestone rubbing  ;)
I'm surprised you havent been arrested lurking in graveyards :lol:

Online anonymouse72

Very disappointed as I've seen her many times and she was always my number one choice in MK. I'll be looking elsewhere now sadly. As much as I like her not being able to fuck her would drive me mad. She was considering giving up all together so perhaps this is the first step to retirement.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 11:13:53 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline Vaass82001

Very disappointed as I've seen her many times and she was always my number one choice in MK. I'll be looking elsewhere now sadly. As much as I like her not being able to fuck her would drive me mad. She was considering giving up all together so perhaps this is the first step to retirement.

I’m with you, what I liked is you didn’t have to particularly have a plan when seeing her and a meeting would just flow sometimes just with BJ and CIM and sometimes with Sex in multiple positions combined with the banter made it in my mind the real deal. ….. I don’t know (?) …. might still pop past for 30mins as she is a genuine character and a good laugh

Offline Stevelondon

Will do  :thumbsup:
Recommendations are always welcome
Including post punt boozers for a pint
Tho i'm not so into 'rubbing out' a gravestone gravestone rubbing  ;)
I'm surprised you havent been arrested lurking in graveyards :lol:

Look......I told you in confidence that was a particularly stressful time in my life and to be honest did'nt last all that long.

Anyway. If anyone would like one of my rubbings. You can catch me on most Sundays at the Guildford car boot sale off the A3.
Just google Guildford car bo............oh you know what I mean.

Offline webpunter

Look......I told you in confidence that was a particularly stressful time in my life and to be honest did'nt last all that long.

Anyway. If anyone would like one of my rubbings. You can catch me on most Sundays at the Guildford car boot sale off the A3.
Just google Guildford car bo............oh you know what I mean.

For the record, I keep anything confidential to always being exactly that
So for example what happens on PM stays on PM [like Vegas]
You told us all [in confidence]:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350340.msg3619924#msg3619924
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 12:59:38 pm »
Cheers Webs.
I gotta take a drive to Bookham sometime by the sound of it.
There must be some lovely old churches around these village places and I do love a bit of chalk gravestone rubbing 😂

Hope things are in a better place for you now 🤞

Good luck with your weekend 'car meets'  ;)

Offline Stevelondon

For the record, I keep anything confidential to always being exactly that
So for example what happens on PM stays on PM [like Vegas]
You told us all [in confidence]:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350340.msg3619924#msg3619924
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 12:59:38 pm »
Cheers Webs.
I gotta take a drive to Bookham sometime by the sound of it.
There must be some lovely old churches around these village places and I do love a bit of chalk gravestone rubbing 😂

Hope things are in a better place for you now 🤞

Good luck with your weekend 'car meets'  ;)

Sigh …………… oh well. Now that everyone knows I frequent graveyards and do rubbings in them. I shall probably be thought of as some kind of pervert.  :D

Offline webpunter

Sigh …………… oh well. Now that everyone knows I frequent graveyards and do rubbings in them. I shall probably be thought of as some kind of pervert.  :D

Probably ?  :D