Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Unique Addiction - Helen - Milton Keynes  (Read 888 times)

Yorkie63

External Link/Members Only

Truly outstanding lady and an amazing wonderful experience.  Totally accurate AW profile - fabulous view. I won’t detail the service other than GFE with Tie & Tease and a hint of kink. 11/10. Worth every penny. Joy in the centre of MK.

STAR-LORD

Good afternoon  :hi:

You may want to add a little more detail in regards to your booking. Such as price and duration for example? Thanks.  :thumbsup:  It's roughly about 15 minutes a reviewer has in total to edit/amend their review.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scouting

Truly outstanding lady and an amazing wonderful experience.  Totally accurate AW profile - fabulous view. I won’t detail the service other than GFE with Tie & Tease and a hint of kink. 11/10. Worth every penny. Joy in the centre of MK.

Why bother?

Offline Cunning Punt

If you're not going to detail the services, then not only is there nothing to back up your claim that the AW profile is "totally accurate" and frankly there is no point in reviewing.

This seems to be a touting advert than a review.  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 11:27:48 pm by Cunning Punt »