Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KittyKatrina - Southampton  (Read 808 times)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
External Link/Members Only

Just noticed something odd here.   I was scanning AW field reports and noticed one against the fairly new profile linked above - thought it all looked OK, I like the pics etc.  Then noticed that this girl appears to have managed to write her own field report!

Seems a bit fishy so thought it worth posting on here. 

Offline nigel4498

Good spot Spunky34  :thumbsup:

I notice her partner is available to play so wonder if he somehow managed to work away round leaving ones self a rating

Offline DrConners

Pricing structure looks a little too good to be true - face pic's all over the profile so discretion obviously not a concern - leaving herself/themselves feedback & yet another failed attempt by a certain definitely not a bareback seeker  ;) attempting to make a booking.

It all reeks a little bit IMO - Did you attempt to make contact either by AW message, phone call or text Spunky ? - feels a bit wrong typing that  :rolleyes:

Try again - Did you attempt to make contact either by AW message, phone call or text OP ?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11

It all reeks a little bit IMO - Did you attempt to make contact either by AW message, phone call or text Spunky ? - feels a bit wrong typing that  :rolleyes:

Try again - Did you attempt to make contact either by AW message, phone call or text OP ?

No, as I say, I was browsing field reports posted yesterday and Southampton is just about within my sphere of interest. I didn't recognise the name on the profile so had a closer look, with the thought that she might end up on my hot list to keep an eye on.  It was only when I looked at her feedback tab rather than the field report itself that it clicked that the FR had been written by the same profile.  On the basis that she can hide the feedback at any time I thought it might be sensible to post here.

I agree it has the look of being too good to be true.

Offline DrConners

No, as I say, I was browsing field reports posted yesterday and Southampton is just about within my sphere of interest. I didn't recognise the name on the profile so had a closer look, with the thought that she might end up on my hot list to keep an eye on.  It was only when I looked at her feedback tab rather than the field report itself that it clicked that the FR had been written by the same profile.  On the basis that she can hide the feedback at any time I thought it might be sensible to post here.

I agree it has the look of being too good to be true.

Yeah, cool - & for future reference - agreed  :thumbsup:

Offline AverageJoe858

I noticed the same thing on the feedback
I messaged on AW asking about availability
No reponse, not read
I have never seen a number showing
My suspicion is that it’s a fake profile
If anyone does visit, let’s hope they post a review

Offline DrConners

I noticed the same thing on the feedback
I messaged on AW asking about availability
No reponse, not read
I have never seen a number showing
My suspicion is that it’s a fake profile
If anyone does visit, let’s hope they post a review

She hasn't logged into her AW account since 1st Feb Joe - patience patience .........

I still think the profile is baloney, strange pricing structure for a supposidly fit English girl  :unknown: