Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessethai 2024, Leicester (touring)  (Read 550 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7714622) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Charliehutton

Jesse's an attractive girl with a shapely, desirable body, voluptuous but nowhere near fat. Age? Dunno. I'd say early thirties, but then, I think practically every girl I see is early thirties. She's the girl in the pictures - confirmed by the big, colourful tattoo that covers her entire back.

External Link/Members Only

The sex was first class: a nice, covered blowjob, no issues in pinning her legs back for full-throttle mish, a hearty rattle doggy style and she rode me splendidly to the finish in cowgirl, something very few girls manage to achieve. Very good indeed.

But....the peripherals were disappointing. She'd have rushed me along too quickly if I'd let her. I paid an extra £10 for FK but she clearly didn't like it. She did that thing in RO of clamping her legs tightly around my head so I couldn't really get going. She wouldn't flip over for me to get stuck in from the rear, and vetoed 69 completely.

I can't find any history for her, although she told me she'd been here for 18 months, so I wonder if there's been a change of profile number recently.

This was in the familiar little place down the hill from the General. I paid £90 for half an hour. She seemed amicable enough, but I'd take that 'likes' list with a big pinch of salt.

Offline Charliehutton

A couple of quick further points.

She may be a better bet for those guys who want a proper massage first; her texted menu stressed that she was a fully qualified masseuse, offering hot oil, nuru gel, that kind of thing. She wanted to start with a massage, and may have felt a bit undervalued when I declined.

I can't help thinking she may have a long list of reviews somewhere, under a different stage name. She's a good looking, desirable girl, and if she's been here for 18 months she can't have gone entirely unnoticed by us lot. The big, colourful tattoo on her back might ring a few bells.

Offline Charliehutton

They are the same pictures this lady used

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=396066.0

I didn't think she was quite as old or heavy as you did, TaB, but it certainly seems to be the same girl.