Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy at Peterborough Thai  (Read 1575 times)

Steptoe

Spicy at Peterborough Thai
External Link/Members Only
23 April
£100 / 1 hour

Today I found myself travelling up the A1M after a boring couple of days playing “business games” as part of a so-called bonding program for some clients.  Unfortunately because of the close eye kept on me as well as the participants those couple of days based in an outer London hotel were devoid of any girlie action. No way to escape and I would not risk anyone coming to the hotel.  So, I worked out roughly where I would be after leaving the group after breakfast – and searched for some early morning entertainment.

New Thai Girl in Peterborough sounded about right so I booked a 1 hour session starting at 10.30.  Good choice !!  Thanks to the satnav I found Dickens Street easy enough and from the reply to my call I knew the location was at the corner with Charles St. Easy parking near by. Phoned when I arrived (a bit early) and was told to come on in.   

Lovely Thai girl with a beaming smile greeted me.  “Almost” dressed in a lacy bodice with a silky wrap-around on top. Usual pleasantries and finance exchanges and then shown into a room with a generous sized bed and decent décor – not that décor was overly important.  Perhaps a bit too dark in the room with the curtains closed – I much prefer action in daylight – but I find this normal for most places.

Spicy is great, highly recommended guys.  Great figure and natural boobs of just the right size.  Will do most things if you are sensitive and considerate. Energetic and enthusiastic.  Not averse to gentle fingers and bum play.  Lots of RO which I like, a super OWO on me with the pair of us in 69.  I do not CIM because at my age and with the tablets for BPH I do not cum anyway. Those do not remove the sensations of climax and we sure enough reached that after playing in several positions.  Personally I like a “spoons” position and so did Spicy from the way she responded.  All together a good 45 mins in close encounter mode followed by a bit of chat then a shower to clean up before I continued on my journey. Absolutely no rush/ clock watching.

Overall – highly recommended.  There is just the one girl there at the moment but that may change – this is a very new business (a week or so at the most) and they are still working out how to develop the business.

Return – well, I would if ever in that area again. Unfortunately that is unlikely so I will have to rely on you other local guys to keep testing the water and reviewing on UKP. 

AW page as of 23 April 15
External Link/Members Only

circusbizarre

Thanks for the heads up on this one.
Went along and a saw a lady with massive breasts.
Very sexy and I blew my beans like never before.

Would I recommend yes , the best in Peterborough by far.

Offline big-paul-86