Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tall and sexy post op trans woman - Crook - TOFTT  (Read 6906 times)

Offline darlomick2014

External Link/Members Only

Well well well .... Writing this review jelly legged !  :dance:

Never tried post op woman before, I could not find a review or mention on UKP so I thought I would TOFFT.

Comms: Phoned, had a brief chat, I was surprised it was a an English girl on the Phone. Texted over the postcode and arranged the meeting for today.

Location : Small terraced house in Crook, Tidy inside and clean.

The Girl: Very tall, Very sexy and pretty much stunning, I would not know it was a post op woman at all if I wasn't told. Pictures on Vivastreet accurate, maybe even better in person.

Price: £100 for half hour.

The meet:

I was given the house number on arrival and as I made my way to the house she opened the door in a dressing gown, Said hello's and got lead up to the bedroom. I was completely stunned at how beautiful this girl was, so tall and sexy. Fun vouchers handed over and DFK started, very very passionate kissing and feeling around, She pulled down my trousers and caressed my cock over my boxers and pulled them down and gave me the most amazing OWO I have ever had, Plenty of eye contact and deep throat. The blowjob was standing in front of a mirror and that was a massive turn on.

She then undone her robe and revealed her stunning body in a sexy black outfit. Bit more sucking she asked if I wanted to return the favour and lick her Designer Pussy. Onto the bed she laid back and WOW. It really is a designer Vagina, Tasted / looked and felt like the real thing, I spent a good 5 mins down there, She was very responsive, plenty of noise and gushing as I was licking her pussy.

On with the mac,  I fucked her in Mish then on the floor back in front of the mirror in Doggy. She was loving it, She was so tight and soaking wet. After a while of fucking she asked me to cum all over her tits, she sucked my cock more and wanted her pussy rubbing, She came again and then slid a finger into my bullet hole  :scare:  Fucking amazing! After a minute of rubbing and finger fucking my prostate I shot my load all-over her.

Spent another 10 mins chatting whilst getting ready. I was there 45 mins, zero clock watching. Genuine nice person.

Would I go again .... YES I bloody will

Offline g510

Well this has me fascinated, I have never considered a post op TS before but your review has made me think otherwise.

Offline darlomick2014

Well this has me fascinated, I have never considered a post op TS before but your review has made me think otherwise.

I would highly recommend !

Offline tynetunnel

Same!

Offline bbanks

Can someone explain the gushing to me?

Offline Fragilehand

I am assuming one would call it fanny juice. I do belive that is the correct term  :)

Offline Dark Vader

I know what he means. These surgeons are fucking geniuses. Watched a program on sex changes and how they remove the muscle tissue from the penis, invert the skin and are able to make it so it functions like a 'normal' vagina.

Offline Henry61

Great review, Would like to try a post op girl
Looks stunning.
Bit pricey for me but half hr sounds good.
Was there safe parking in the street?

Offline darlomick2014

Great review, Would like to try a post op girl
Looks stunning.
Bit pricey for me but half hr sounds good.
Was there safe parking in the street?

There was a full car park up the road, I presume for the village. There was shops etc etc, her house is a 2 min walk away.

Offline TomPI

Looks stunning , Crook is a little father than I would normally venture but if hopefully she will be there for a while 👍 great review

Offline Friedrichaugust

Hi,
Thank you for the review! How tall is she?
Thanks,
FA

Offline bbanks

Hi,
Thanks,
FA

Member for two years with zero reviews, don’t hold your breath for a response mate

Offline sesalovdarlo

Hi,
Thanks,
FA

Hi mate

Welcome to the forum. She’s 9ft tall (ish)

Offline Fragilehand

Offline mikeh

For indexing, she has AW, BP and OF profiles under 'katherineroseeeee'

(WFIW, her BP profile hasn't been updated for 10 days or so, and she was last on OF in Sep-23)