Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rockyourcock Grays  (Read 870 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Anyone seen her or been in touch. Profile now gone so can't post a link. But on her previous profile, looking a bit haggard for forties. Slim to medium, very short purple hair (WTF!), no public pics, but some horny ones in private gallery. £80 for everything including filming. So long as don't show her face.

However: Her profile was up on Monday so sent a message asking for tel number. Got reply to say send me yours. Short while later received text to say 'Hey its rockyourcock'. Left it till today to get in touch. Rang and she answered who is this? Funny thinks I as she already has my number. Told her my profile name and she cut me off? Sent text asking why? To which she replied where did you get this number, I don't give it out? So texted to say you yourself gave it to me. Then got a confused message to say
Yeah. Tell him that's why walls won't come down. Done with bullshit. All further texts unanswered and phone goes onto voicemail when called. Now today profile gone.

Looks to me like someone has other than her posted her profile without her knowledge?

Not the first time her profile been up for a few days only. Seen it before, but thought better of it. But the £80  for all was tempting......... 

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 08:51:40 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline fatboy

Sounds like a spurned lover/hubby to me DD.
Better keep the windows closed on that train !

Offline PleadInsanity

That does seem odd DD.

I've seen the profile before(barebacker) looked a bit druggy and I even wondered if she was even a he at some point?

Offline RYLAND3

This was her old profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174659.msg1851475#msg1851475

She seems to pop up for a while then dissapears.

Very strange.

Offline dieseldriver

This was her old profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174659.msg1851475#msg1851475

She seems to pop up for a while then dissapears.

Very strange.

Too right very strange. Back again!!

Offline George South

Unreliable
Unstable
Unprotected sex
3 good reasons not book her

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

No bareback. Says so in the [addional information] bottom of profile. Still not logged in since yesterday? The unstable and unreliable are two reasons not to book. But curious as what part of Grays she lives? In the meantime keep my eye out when shopping in town center

Offline Hackneylad1

That does seem odd DD.

I've seen the profile before(barebacker) looked a bit druggy and I even wondered if she was even a he at some point?

quite possibly was a he and even if not why would you from those pics?

Offline dieseldriver

quite possibly was a he and even if not why would you from those pics?

I've seen her private gallery and not so bad from her neck down. Pussy just like any pussy. Tits OK too. What entices me is no extra charge for filming.