Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chels&Harvey Reading  (Read 769 times)

Online Whistling Dixie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anybody have and experience of or information about this couple?  Or does any of you wiser and more experienced than me have any thoughts as to whether or not they are likely to be genuine.

They have some feedback on AW and the punters leaving the feedback have themselves some feedback from genuine SPs.
Any thoughts? Thanks

Offline contentguy

They're not advertising full service, just watching them and "cleaning up".

Q. Do you do extras?   A. Yes but this would be an additional price
Q. What are the extras?   A. We allow oral (Blow job, licking, rimming, fingering, sucking)
Q. How much are the extras?   A. Please contact us and we will tell you the extra price for these

There's a recent FR on AW indicating that "BJ, CIM, Cunnilingus" was £50 extra.

No experience here, it's not my thing but how the pointer to the FR helps.

Online Whistling Dixie

Thanks that's very helpful  :hi:

Not my thing normally but I've been thinking I might give it a try.

I can't see the FR for this couple on AW, it doesn't matter if I look via my mobile or laptop or whether or not I'm logged in.  I can normally see FRs for other SPs
Is there something I'm missing?  Some way of seeing FRs which I'm not seeing?

Thanks again
WD

Online Whistling Dixie

Ah, cracked it.  I see that if you do a FR search on AW then it comes up.  It just hasn't been displayed on their profile.
Every day's a school day on UKP

Offline contentguy

I think there's a toggle that allows SPs to show Field Reports linked to their feedback or in their profile.

If there are no FRs showing, as you've discovered, go to: "Search", "View Field Reports" and search for the SP by name.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 03:35:17 pm by contentguy »