Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andover  (Read 1055 times)

Path to Zion

Does anyone have any suggestions for Andover? I've checked on the Adultwork website but there wasn't much appeal for me. The only profile that did stand out was this one, External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed on here I see but when I was reading through the latest 2 reviews I noticed one guy stated having to pay for extras like OWO and another guy said it didn't meet his expectations. Don't suppose anyone has seen her recently as in the last few months? Would be grateful to hear from anyone or a suggestion for someone else thats well reviewed in Hampshire? Cheers.

Offline ghostrider

Francesca is always a good bet. She has a friend staying with her. Isabella and she is tasty. Seen them both a few times now.

As for owo. they do charge extra but you need to confirm this before hand so you don't feel let down then.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 08:10:37 am by ghostrider »

Path to Zion

Hey sorry for the late response I don't log on much. Just wanted to thank you for your comment as I did finally manage to see her, she was very good and well worth the money. I'm glad I booked her.

Offline Kimeen

Francesca is always a good bet. She has a friend staying with her. Isabella and she is tasty. Seen them both a few times now.

Any chance of a review of Isabella? I am debating making a 150 mile trip to see them both. I like Francesca but isabella’s Profile does not give much away.