Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Water Street?  (Read 918 times)

Offline richa01

Long time lurker and frequenter of the Water Street group here. Agree with many thing mentioned on this forum, but alway partial to a thai every now and then. Haven't checked AW for a while, but when doing so, it appears that the Water Street group have stopped advertising in Birmingham, is this true, have they packed up?

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Looks like you may be right. I was hoping to try Anya out while she was listed in Birmingham too.

Hopefully it's just short term and they will be back as it was always a safe option for a last minute punt.

Offline dboy74

Long time lurker and frequenter of the Water Street group here. Agree with many thing mentioned on this forum, but alway partial to a thai every now and then. Haven't checked AW for a while, but when doing so, it appears that the Water Street group have stopped advertising in Birmingham, is this true, have they packed up?
Over six years lurking, probably numerous punts, no reviews and then wants some info!

Offline Beamer

Over six years lurking, probably numerous punts, no reviews and then wants some info!

Leeching at its best.

speedygonzalez

A recent lurker and long time  visitor of water st.I was lucky to see Anya a couple of weeks ago. I planned to see her sister on Sunday but had to cancel.They were pretty reliable when you got the private numbers. It seems like the Leicester operation is back up and running again. Its worth the drive. Take her some wrigleys chewing gum if you go. I’ll write a review when I can.
.SG.

minge

Posted presumably to give him continued access to the site.

Offline dboy74

Posted presumably to give him continued access to the site.
It would appear so.

Offline richa01

All fair and valid points, I can only apologise and state I have done reviews on AW, but not on this forum, it’s just out of laziness.

Offline garfield

Ive never seen her but Sexy emme is working at water street

External Link/Members Only

Also notice her feedbacks hidden

minge

All fair and valid points, I can only apologise and state I have done reviews on AW, but not on this forum, it’s just out of laziness.
.....but not to lazy to read reviews  :(