Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheryl massage Wolverhampton  (Read 2774 times)

Cendric

I visited Cheryl a couple of times mid last year but never got more than a mediocre massage. She also always wore a brown massage outfit with trousers. Now noticed she is displaying a more glamorous picture with prices from £35 - £80. I now live about an hour away from her address. Anybody visited her lately with these new prices and sexy picture. Was wondering if now more was in offer due to a dusty phone.
External Link/Members Only

Cendric

Was asking if anyone had visited since her new photo and pricing, £35-£80. Looks as though extras maybe on offer, which previously were a no go

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Was asking if anyone had visited since her new photo and pricing, £35-£80. Looks as though extras maybe on offer, which previously were a no go

Why not TOFTT and find out?

Cendric

Was expecting somebody to make that predictable comment. Purpose of asking was to see if anybody has experienced what may be on offer on her new pricing. If nobody has then I would arrange a visit.

Offline watsey

Was expecting somebody to make that predictable comment. Purpose of asking was to see if anybody has experienced what may be on offer on her new pricing. If nobody has then I would arrange a visit.
I sent you a PM earlier today.
A thank you would have been good.  :hi:

Cendric

Yes I read it about five minutes ago. Very helpful thank you Watsey.
I was outside so just got back home.

Offline JollyTimes

Yes I read it about five minutes ago. Very helpful thank you Watsey.
I was outside so just got back home.

Want to share the news with the rest of us? 😱

Cendric

It was a PM which in my short time on the forum means private message.  :thumbsup:

minge

It was a PM which in my short time on the forum means private message.  :thumbsup:
Yea, that’s correct so why make it public..........so do you want to share it  :dash:

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 08:26:24 pm by minge »

Cendric

It wasn't me who made it public

James_comey

Yea, that’s correct so why make it public..........so do you want to share it  :dash:

Rather aggressive, I doubt anyone will want to share anything meaningful with you.

Offline watsey

Rather aggressive, I doubt anyone will want to share anything meaningful with you.
I agree, although I am the one at fault here for making reference to a PM on the open forum.
Having said that I sent Minge a PM on 28th August and didn't get a response. He made reference to the subject openly.
Let's draw a line under it and move on.  :hi:

Offline bonham

I've been about 4 times and always had hr but not recently certently nothing special not topless just basic massage hand relief

Cendric

How much did she charge you Bontham

Offline bonham

£40 20 hr three times when she was in west brom before her boob job  so that was along time ago one when she moved to Wolverhampton

Offline Fishface

Ask her what the £80 massage is?

Doesn't sound like she delivers or gives value for money.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

minge

Hardly aggressive. I just get pissed of when PM’s are mentioned in an open forum. If it’s a PM then keep it a PM, why would you feel it necessary to let everyone know you’ve sent one unless you intend to make public the content. It just don’t make sense.

And Watsey, I did not as far as I can recall, betray that I had received a PM from you. The question you asked was hardly cloak and dagger stuff. The answer I would have given you I judged to be useful to others so that is why I replied to the forum. A laudable action I would have thought.

Offline onaleash

Been a few times over the years but never had anything more than a massage hence no reviews. She is fit though! If she started offering hr I'd start going again!

Johnbouy

I visited Cheryl a couple of times mid last year but never got more than a mediocre massage. She also always wore a brown massage outfit with trousers. Now noticed she is displaying a more glamorous picture with prices from £35 - £80. I now live about an hour away from her address. Anybody visited her lately with these new prices and sexy picture. Was wondering if now more was in offer due to a dusty phone.
External Link/Members Only
Nothing on offer .asked her directly £50 1 for a massage. Nice girl massage was soft.