Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva - House of Divine - a good MILF-next-door meet  (Read 1196 times)

Offline ohmrs

Recently found myself not too far from the (in)famous HOD, so thought I'd give it a go, my first visit there.

A bit of back and forth with them on WhatsApp about availability for the times I could do.  I'd hoped to see Gabriela, but she was fully booked.  Viva was available and the services looked good, so I booked for 30 mins.

External Link/Members Only

Location was easy to find, though I had to wait a minute or two for a reply at the door.  All fine and pretty discrete, as I was visiting the downstairs flat.

Welcomed in (behind the door) by Viva, who was tall, especially in heels.  She was wearing lingerie and stockings, standard kind of get up - nice.  Looks-wise, she's a GND type, or more MILF-ND.  I'd say size 10-12.  Age on the website seems accurate enough.  She reminded me of the wife of a mate - so that was a nice cheeky bonus!

Into the room (all fit for purpose), we got into some DFK before she offered a shower, which I took.  Bathroom and shower all decent.

Back in the room, we sorted paperwork - £80 for 30 mins.  I was unsure about CIM at this point, so had the extra on me just in case.

Back into DFK. then she peeled the towel off and got onto her knees for some good OWO.  Not the deepest, but good technique with lots of eye contact and with a fair bit of face fucking (again, not deep).  Onto the bed for more OWO, groping and DFK and I was getting very turned on, wanting to get inside her.  She popped on a 'dom with her mouth and climbed aboard.  Nice and tight, and she went for it, fully pushing down on my cock.

We then swapped to doggy with me standing and her on the bed.  This was really deep and we were both getting really into it.  I was getting close, so changed position to some deepstick mish, with her legs over my shoulders.  She seemed to be having a good time as I was pounding away pretty much as hard as I could.

I asked about a facial, which she wasn't up for, so back to some really intense pounding which led to a very satisfying finish in the bag.  It was all quite full on - lovely!

Afterwards, more compliments from her (apparently I'm an animal in the sack - hahah) before I hopped back in the shower for a freshen up. A quick chat as I was get dressed and a snog before leaving, on the half hour mark.

I had a thoroughly good time.  I might not head back for Viva, but I'd definitely recommend her for your MILF vibes!

Online anonymouse72

Beat me to it. I saw her recently and was going to review also. A thoroughly enjoyable punt with a great MILF.

Offline tony_vess

Thanks for the review! Is her breast natural?

Offline ohmrs

I think I read on here somewhere that she's had a breast reduction in the past.  So, I would say yes, natural.  And still a nice handful!

Online Saltnpepper

Your review is twitter famous now🤪