Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi of Blair Street Sauna Edinburgh  (Read 22309 times)

Offline foreverchanges

Well after my brief sabbatical from the saunas which has lasted nearly three years (how time flies when you reach 50 !) I decided to take the plunge for my first punt of 2016.

I rang BSS on Sunday evening and when I was informed that Heidi was working on Tuesday I pre booked her for 11am seeing that it was taking a risk coming 120 miles only to be left with a choice of  a couple of Roms and Beti.'s passive aggressive death stare. :scare:

For once the trains weren't late and so seeing as how I had an hour to spare I rang BSS to see if she was available first thing..yes she was so in I went. The cost for an hour was £30 door and £70 girl ..so that hadn't gone up.
I broke with tradition and elected to get changed downstairs and Heidi was in the waiting room with two girls who looked Romanian and an oriental girl who got me a drink. All girls were modelling bright red uniforms(as chosen by Diana allegedly) :D

Showered in the room and Heidi began with a massage while having a catch up and then I went on to some foot worship followed by a spot of rimming her pert bum and then onto RO which she definitely enjoyed ;)
Kissing followed( not DFK) but enthusiastic and then a wonderful session of OWO followed with the little minx upping the tempo perfectly.

Then on with the condom and mish followed by doggy and then an enthusiastic Heidi on top before being finished off with HR. After that I was literally shagged out and we finished with a chat about  the 'good old days'.
Overall it was as if I had never been away and imho Heidi is one third of the Sauna 'Holy Trinity' along with the long gone Kerry of LSS and Becky Carlyle in her pre - Indie days.

One final thing..as I was leaving Scott remembered my previous visit 18 months ago when some EE lass on the desk had given me duff info about Heidi's availability which had resulted in a wasted 240 mile trip and so he gave me a discount on my next visit (rather peculiarly on a business card advertising plumbing!
But fair play to him for remembering that...I never knew I was that famous!

My only gripes?..they dont do orange in the lounge now just barley water and finally 30p for a piss in Waverley Shopping mall bogs??  :angry:

Joking aside .......a  10/10 visit.

Offline Third Man

glad your punt went well, trains etc and the main event itself. A few memories of previous times in Edinburgh no doubt.

Online Squire Haggard

I'm glad that you had a good punt. Its amazing that he remembered you after 18 months. I've also got a plumbing services card from Newtown Sauna somewhere, given to me in the 90s.

Offline foreverchanges

I'm glad that you had a good punt. Its amazing that he remembered you after 18 months. I've also got a plumbing services card from Newtown Sauna somewhere, given to me in the 90s.

I think its proof that the sauna managements do check UKP because I did mention it on here at the time ...so fair play and I used to be a regular at BSS/LSS/NTS for a long time.

Offline foreverchanges

glad your punt went well, trains etc and the main event itself. A few memories of previous times in Edinburgh no doubt.

Nothing can come near to  the Edinburgh sauna scene of the late 90s/ early noughties but there's still gems out there.

Offline DickDiver

Nothing can come near to  the Edinburgh sauna scene of the late 90s/ early noughties but there's still gems out there.

Ah, the golden era - stuffed with hot Scottish girls eager to please.  I remember when the Finns and Germans were the rare novelty!

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review FC. I have still not experienced the sauna scene but intend to put that right very shortly.

bepi

It's been 2 years since I visited bss and Heidi , place is still the same and got a surprise that Daisy was on the door , Had a fantastic time with Heidi , probably still the best sauna girl in Edinburgh .

Offline foreverchanges

It's been 2 years since I visited bss and Heidi , place is still the same and got a surprise that Daisy was on the door , Had a fantastic time with Heidi , probably still the best sauna girl in Edinburgh .

Totally agree..like you it was over two years since I had last seen her but it was as if I'd never been away.

cartman2k15

Daisy on the door?  Don't tell me she's retired?!

Offline Keema

Ok fess up, who has had the pleasure of the delectable and delicious Heidi?

Offline foreverchanges

Me x2

Me x 46.
At this time I would normally expect Jazzy to enter the fray with a load of  old cobblers about her  but it appears he has been given his marching  orders today. :cry:

Online bigmike32

Seen heidi her oral skills are outstanding.

Offline Third Man

Me x 46.
At this time I would normally expect Jazzy to enter the fray with a load of  old cobblers about her  but it appears he has been given his marching  orders today. :cry:
well well jazzer gone too, who woulda thunk it!

Offline mcampbell

Been with Heidi many many times over the years, both as a single and threesome. Never let me down.

Fantasy is a threesome with her and Hannah from Carol's.

Online willie loman

well well jazzer gone too, who woulda thunk it!

The mood in the mess was sombre that night. First tojo smith, then jazzman, stalwart reviewers of the Edinburgh sauna scene. I will keep going as long as I am able.

Offline foreverchanges

Been with Heidi many many times over the years, both as a single and threesome. Never let me down.

Fantasy is a threesome with her and Hannah from Carol's.

Have had duos with Heidi involving Linda the blonde German lass at BSS from a few years ago, Lucy, Daisy ,Beti, Diana and Paula over the years ...and always had a great time.

Think my fantasy would be a duo with Heidi and the rather splendid Becky Carlyle or even the longer retired Kerry from London Street Sauna...bloody hell Kerry and her even looked like sisters! :yahoo:

Offline ComeAgain

Have had duos with Heidi involving Linda the blonde German lass at BSS from a few years ago, Lucy, Daisy ,Beti, Diana and Paula over the years ...and always had a great time.

Think my fantasy would be a duo with Heidi and the rather splendid Becky Carlyle or even the longer retired Kerry from London Street Sauna...bloody hell Kerry and her even looked like sisters! :yahoo:

Everytime I go to or call BSS the mysterious Heidi is never on. Admittedly I don't go as much as I once did. If she is as good as Becky Carlyle then I need to make more of an effort! As for Kerry at LSS ...my memory is fading with old age...do you mean Kerry the wee Scottish girl or Kelly the tall blonde Polish stunner who was here long before the other EE wave started. Both worked pretty much at the same time and both were exceptional....though Kelly shaded it. Just.

Offline Graeme387

Lost count, never disappoints. Top sauna girl.
Always leave with a smile.

Offline foreverchanges

Everytime I go to or call BSS the mysterious Heidi is never on. Admittedly I don't go as much as I once did. If she is as good as Becky Carlyle then I need to make more of an effort! As for Kerry at LSS ...my memory is fading with old age...do you mean Kerry the wee Scottish girl or Kelly the tall blonde Polish stunner who was here long before the other EE wave started. Both worked pretty much at the same time and both were exceptional....though Kelly shaded it. Just.

Kerry was the wee Scottish blonde (think Christina Aguilera 'Genie in a Bottle'  lookalike) who worked at LSS about 1999-2003...her half sister Selena still does the occasional shift there.

Kelly was a little bit later and agree with you..she was one of the best looking sauna lasses I have ever seen. I dare say I would have seen her a hell of a lot more had a fresh faced 18 year old not started at LSS in 2005 by the name of Becky who took the place by storm. :yahoo:

Heidi is brilliant at what she does but dont expect a Becky Carlyle Experience!!!

And finally of course Kerry shouldn't be mistaken for the equally superb Scottish blonde Carrie who worked in the same glorious era.

Offline ComeAgain

Kerry was the wee Scottish blonde (think Christina Aguilera 'Genie in a Bottle'  lookalike) who worked at LSS about 1999-2003...her half sister Selena still does the occasional shift there.

Kelly was a little bit later and agree with you..she was one of the best looking sauna lasses I have ever seen. I dare say I would have seen her a hell of a lot more had a fresh faced 18 year old not started at LSS in 2005 by the name of Becky who took the place by storm. :yahoo:

Heidi is brilliant at what she does but dont expect a Becky Carlyle Experience!!!

And finally of course Kerry shouldn't be mistaken for the equally superb Scottish blonde Carrie who worked in the same glorious era.

Wow....I forgot about Carrie...yes, she was awesome on the pad!
Sadly, having had the pleasure of experiencing Kelly and Becky on many occassions the bar was set very high early on. Its reassuring to know - being the same age as you - that I still have many years ahead of me trying to find that similar high!

Offline Third Man

just up th road from blair st yesterday but  for the fest fringe stuff unfortunately, gaggin for a punt an all. Was  heidi on tho, that is th question!

muzzyhell

Sorry that this is a really old thread, but I have a booking with Heidi Thursday evening (will do a review when I get a chance) for my first punt in about a year and a half now that I'm newly single and just want to chip in that Heidi is easily one of the best punts I've ever had and really looking forward to finaly getting back to a punt with the legend that is Heidi.

Offline foreverchanges

Sorry that this is a really old thread, but I have a booking with Heidi Thursday evening (will do a review when I get a chance) for my first punt in about a year and a half now that I'm newly single and just want to chip in that Heidi is easily one of the best punts I've ever had and really looking forward to finaly getting back to a punt with the legend that is Heidi.

Look forward to your review....ooh the anticipation is killing me already.
Will the Dorian Gray of the sauna scene bounce back from her Third Man negative review or is it a slow descent into Dunfermline Athletic style mediocrity. :unknown: