Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice London Street Sauna Edinburgh  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Kelvin Smyth

Recently had my first meeting with Candice and booked ahead to avoid disappointment. 45 minutes was £30 at door, £60 to her.

She's a very attractive (heavily made up) looking young woman (would even describe her as a head turner), aged late 20's, slim (size 8 ?), around 5'6", natural tits (size B/C), shaved pussy, longish blonde hair, with a couple of tasteful tattoos. Has a vertical scar on her stomach (which is skin colour and is not off putting). Claims to be Italian but who knows.

After customary shower, started with some very light kissing, sucked on her tits, before covered oral (which was OK but not great). Then I went down on her and she's got a very nice pussy, 69 (she's a lovely tight arse to hold onto) then sex in reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary and I came in doggy.

Had a few minutes to kill, so had a so so massage, before showering and leaving.

Overall would just rate as positive over neutral, as although she had a great body and nice attitude, was nowhere near as passionate as my current favourite (Laura of New Town Sauna, who is currently on holiday).