Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAnelisexxx Glasgow  (Read 1195 times)

3 review(s) for SexyAnelisexxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Takeitasitcomes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a couple months ago.  Couldnt get who i wanted so went TOFTT as had seen no reports on this girl

Comms fast, decent directions given to city centre apartment.

Arrived at the close and made my way up, as I knocked on the door, her flatmate and boyfriend came out, which was really strange, they just laughed, i was quite put off by that, discretion at all?

Anyway inside in bedroom, great looking girl, Romanian, decent English, paperwork sorted, goes to other room and come back in some lingerie.

No kissing, just pecks on lips, nice smooth skin, then OW, decent, but after literally 20 secs she says fuck me baby, I said no id prefer to carry on with the OW, she gets stroppy but continues.  After a minute she just stopped and said again fuck me.  So OK, get on to it.  A minute goes by and shes like are you going to come for me, and Im thinking hold on, ive only been in the door 5 mins.  I continue with the job at hand and shes getting really annnoyed, trying to make me cum and im getting annoyed at her tactics.  At this point its really crap.  After no more than 2 mins she stops and says you need to come hurry up.  Never experienced this before to this level.  I just want out the door now, its not fun.  I take the rubber off and just wank as she is no longer even trying, shoot, clean up and and then she starts being nice, saying when are you coming back baby.  Well no, never.  In and out within 15 mins, had paid for 30.  Worst punt ever.

Offline Clattypats

Give you your dues...Done a review of this one! ...After prompting...Nice one though..Hopefully you get better punts in future.... :hi:

Offline mr small

Standard Romanian service. Better to avoid or at least keep to 15 minute quickies as that's all you will get regardless of ho long you have paid for.

:hi:

Offline Fulcrum

I saw her yesterday 27/12 as I was at a loose end. I went for her because she had decent reviews. Looks different from the pictures - no make up on, hair a disaster. She smelt of smoke. Was on her phone for about 5 minutes at the start. Actually took a call when I was in the room. Only OW no kissing. Every request was followed by a set of instructions
  The entry in to the flat was a bit scary, dimly lit would be an overstatement. I was half expecting somebody called Vladimir to turn up and accost me!
  The better part - her flat mate phoned and came in to pick some condoms!
The best part - utter disaster I couldn't get it up. So cut my losses and ran.
   Nice structure though . Expensive lesson learnt! Maybe she took a instant dislike to me, don't know not an experience I'd like to repeat!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 04:11:41 pm by Fulcrum »

Offline Matrix

I saw her yesterday 27/12 as I was at a loose end. I went for her because she had decent reviews. Looks different from the pictures - no make up on, hair a disaster. She smelt of smoke. Was on her phone for about 5 minutes at the start. Actually took a call when I was in the room. Only OW no kissing. The better part - her flat mate phoned and came in to pick some condoms! The best part - utter disaster I couldn't get it up. So cut my losses and ran. The entry in to the flat was a bit scary, dimly lit would be an overstatement. I was half expecting somebody called Vladimir to turn up and accost me! Nice structure though . Expensive lesson learnt! Maybe she took a instant dislike to me, don't know not an experience I'd like to repeat!

Please use paragraphs. They make it much easier for everyone to read.  :hi:

Offline Fulcrum

Please use paragraphs. They make it much easier for everyone to read.  :hi:
That better?