Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another fake Chinese in Preston  (Read 1170 times)

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only
fake profile
photos are of this girl  - Gatita Yan

she's in one of the town centre hotels

Offline Trotter671

Cheers Scutty  :hi: Yep seen the profiles on Viva and Kommons - just knew had to be fake!! :dash:

Online scutty brown

Monday she was in room 155 Premier Inn Preston centre
Today she is in room 155 Premier Inn Blackburn centre
Now how likely is that?

and she wants a deposit
23-75-24    10090542 Galilea Yoon

total scam

Yoon appears to be a Korean name
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 09:47:29 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Dashing

Online scutty brown

Just going back to old records and I've realised this scam is linked to another deposit scam in Blackpool from a few weeks ago

Supposed Japanese girl named.....S Galilea. Claimed to be in a Blackpool terrace but wasn't

but the payment was to
04-00-75  55589707  Asima Suzly, which doesn't sound Japanese

phone was 07930409558
be careful
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 10:14:56 pm by scutty brown »

Offline brundle

This same profile has popped up in the South east. Seems like this person is putting up the profile in different parts of country sitting in one location.

Online scutty brown

This same profile has popped up in the South east. Seems like this person is putting up the profile in different parts of country sitting in one location.

same photos, same phone 07478197658

but note she tries to move you onto WhatsApp ASAP as its harder to trace

Offline photoclicker

I dont think there are many on viva st i would trust. May be we need a genuine viva list

Offline wilbers

I dont think there are many on viva st i would trust. May be we need a genuine viva list

Isn't it best to assume that all on VivaStreet are fake unless there is something (AW profile, or review on here) to indicate otherwise?  Seems it may even be worse on there now than a couple of years ago, I've had a look at my local area and the vast majority look to be fake.  In fact, I've never booked anyone from just a VivaStreet profile, merely seen some more photos on there that weren't on an AW profile.

Offline Degsy101

Surprisingly in Southport most of the ads on viva street are genuine. A lot of the Thai girls use it. But certainly the ads for say Manchester or Liverpool look dodgy.

Offline psb

I've had some great girls from Vivastreet however you have to wade through the other 90% of adverts that claim to be Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporian, etc. A good rule of thumb is, the better the pictures, the bigger the likelihood of their being fake.

Offline jester360

Monday she was in room 155 Premier Inn Preston centre
Today she is in room 155 Premier Inn Blackburn centre
Now how likely is that?

Today She (he?) is in 155 Travelodge Swindon

Offline jaymagnum11

its the same in bolton and manchester.
the better looking the girls in the photos, be prepared to walk away.

I am not the type to make a fuss and complain usually, but we are paying good money and want to see what we are getting when we turn up at the door.

I recently booked a beautiful korean girl in bolton centre,
was not happy to see somebody totally different, so pretended I forgot my wallet in the car.
obviously didnt go back.

totally fake photos

maybe I should have just told her the truth.

Online scutty brown

I am not the type to make a fuss and complain usually, but we are paying good money and want to see what we are getting when we turn up at the door.

was not happy to see somebody totally different, so pretended I forgot my wallet in the car.
obviously didnt go back.

totally fake photos

You miss the point
The supposed girl in this thread does not exist - its all a deposit scam

Offline ISTS2005

obviously didnt go back.

totally fake photos

Having just posted on another thread where a member is posting valuable info and getting shit because they aren't 'reviews', my advice to you is to knock up some of the obvious reports you've written and get them up as reviews to save yourself ending up with the same. You are clearly seeing SPs and giving info so keep it up, just might be in your best interest to present it slightly differently and expand a bit more in detail where you can.